Is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible?

That they could postpone this game until tomorrow if the weather gets bad enough?
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

no. :yahoo:

Comment

You are correct:

Originally posted by SportsRadio 1410 KGSO
      WSU Sports Information Director Larry Rankin said with both teams in town, the game should go as scheduled tonight. He said he expects the snow to stop by 3p. I'm heading to the Shadow now...Hopefully I get there by 4P! Gene Smithson made it in just before the storm, and is expected to join us. So if you can make it out, we'll see you there!

Chris A.
      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Re: Is it possible?

Originally posted by BA2929
        That they could postpone this game until tomorrow if the weather gets bad enough?
        While unlikely, I would say it is still possible. The city or police department could ask WSU to cancel or postpone as a matter of public safety due to road and/or or white-out blizzard conditions. WSU would probably comply as a gesture of community citizenship.

Never say never.

--'85.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Maybe that will be the trivia question on the radio tonight....start digging through the media guides now!

Comment

It's not so much the drive as it is the parking and walking tonight that will impact the attendence. I can see it being postponed till tomorrow, if it is they need to call it off qickley and not wait till 5 or 6.

Comment

Working...
            X