Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Ok Boomer
    Not a boomer, not by a mile, but this is the dumbest f@cking catchphrase ever. It says a lot more about the person saying it than of whom it is said.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Not a boomer, not by a mile, but this is the dumbest f@cking catchphrase ever. It says a lot more about the person saying it than of whom it is said.
      Just Googled 'Boomer Sooner Schooner Fail' and this appeared...

Let's get this thread back on the tracks.

Go Shocks!

P.S. Sorry for the distraction... this is what I was searching for.

Last edited by WstateU; November 13, 2019, 04:53 PM.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Anybody hear that Wiseman is leaving?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
          Anybody hear that Wiseman is leaving?
          No, have you heard anything?
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Announced on his Instagram today. Heading for 2020 NBA Draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

No, have you heard anything?

Comment

• Sorry I'm just trying to pass the time between these long gaps between games....

Comment

• We landed on the moon? Really!
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Just Googled 'Boomer Sooner Schooner Fail' and this appeared...

Let's get this thread back on the tracks.

Go Shocks!

P.S. Sorry for the distraction... this is what I was searching for.

LMAO I am so glad you cleared this up for me. I am searching too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      We landed on the moon? Really!
                      There has been some debate about that over the years.

Moon-Landing Hoax Still Lives On, 50 Years After Apollo 11. But Why?

https://www.space.com/apollo-11-moon...believers.html

What's hard for me to believe is that it has been 50 years. God do I feel old.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 19, 2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        We landed on the moon? Really!
                        It seem we did. There is a special on Apple TV+ about the whole ordeal. Evidently we even killed a Russian on the moon also.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

It seem we did. There is a special on Apple TV+ about the whole ordeal. Evidently we even killed a Russian on the moon also.
                          … don't forget the alien outpost...

Alien Outpost Or Ship Found On Moon?

Comment

• Memphis basketball hype train officially off the tracks - FanSided Sports

by Nick Villano
                            Posted: 01/29/20, 11:15am cst

https://fansided.com/2020/01/29/memp...rain-derailed/

"This was supposed to be the year for Memphis basketball with the nation’s No. 1 recruiting class, but things haven’t worked out for Penny Hardaway’s team.

It’s over. The Memphis basketball hype train is off the tracks.

Even if you haven’t been paying attention to college basketball this season, you still know about Memphis basketball. The Tigers were in the headlines for all the wrong reasons, after James Wiseman was ruled ineligible, suspended and later withdrew from school to prep for the NBA Draft. The 7-footer was the top recruit and supposed to be a program changer, but without him, the Memphis hype train has come off the tracks. Memphis was still a very talented team even without Wiseman. They had the No. 1 recruiting class in the nation.

Precious Achiuwa was the other five-star recruit that Penny Hardaway was able to convince to come to Memphis to change the program. This is insane for a first-year coach. They are getting the best players in the nation to commit to a program they’ve never seen before. Six of Hardaway’s seven commitments were in the top 100 nationally.

All the hype couldn’t help them win when the Tigers were forced to compete without their freshman phenom. Memphis slid to a 14-5 record that knocked them out of the Top 25.Out of nowhere, they are now facing a must-win game against UCF. This, after two straight losses to Tulsa and SMU. Those type of losses to those type of opponents is not what Memphis basketball fans envisioned after buying into Hardaway’s freshman phenom vision.

The Tulsa game was especially embarrassing. How does the team with the No. 1 recruiting class in the country lose by 40 points? That certainly can’t happen to a team with the type of hype circulating around the program. Hardaway sold a product and hasn’t delivered. He’s a great hype man, but his team has failed.

Memphis is losers of four of the past six games as 2020 has been a terrible year for them so far, and they still have a back-to-back slate with Houston and Wichita State to end the regular season. Should Memphis’ troubles linger, the Tigers could be in danger of missing the NCAA Tournament.

There is no steam left in the Memphis hype train."

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X