Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Shockernet Administrators were Marvel characters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Shockernet Administrators were Marvel characters...

Kung Wu: legendary admin. There's just something about him - something 'round the eyes. Reminds me of... me.

Kung Wu is my Tony Stark; cool, witty, charming, irreverent.

Royalshock: I'm going to have to go with Captain America here. A great leader to many but... maybe just a tad too "by the book" for my tastes.

Kip... Klap... Kite...... Klit: I can never remember this dude's name but he's the one that banned me for scrapping with some mouthy LuLville trolls 24 hours before I was to embark on my journey to Atlanta to watch my beloved Shocks in the Final Four. He definitely made a name for himself. For Klap, I'm going with... wait for it... THE MANDARIN:

ShockBand: This dude was admin for a while right?Unfortunately the only impression I can conjure is of another Royalshock... only slightly smaller. I'm going with Steve Rogers before he took the super-soldier serum.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. Just some off-season humor.

I laughed. Didn't you?

T

...:cool:
    Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; May 6, 2019, 12:07 PM.

Kung Wu is more like Thor:

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Kung Wu is more like Thor:

Not ass-kicking Thor, more like Lebowski Thor:

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        Kung Wu: legendary admin. There's just something about him - something 'round the eyes. Reminds me of... me.

Kung Wu is my Tony Stark; cool, witty, charming, irreverent.

Royalshock: I'm going to have to go with Captain America here. A great leader to many but... maybe just a tad too "by the book" for my tastes.

Kip... Klap... Kite...... Klit: I can never remember this dude's name but he's the one that banned me for scrapping with some mouthy LuLville trolls 24 hours before I was to embark on my journey to Atlanta to watch my beloved Shocks in the Final Four. He definitely made a name for himself. For Klap, I'm going with... wait for it... THE MANDARIN:

ShockBand: This dude was admin for a while right?Unfortunately the only impression I can conjure is of another Royalshock... only slightly smaller. I'm going with Steve Rogers before he took the super-soldier serum.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. Just some off-season humor.

I laughed. Didn't you?

T

Unfortunately I would be Thorbowski shaped in pre-serum Steve Roger's body. Call me Mor (as in more chips and salsa? Yes please) or Captain Entropy.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

You know, a much more interesting topic would be:

If our regular Shockernetters were Marvel supervillains ....
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh let me be Loki pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

T

Working...
        X