Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feelin' that Marshall's record on last second plays is about to change...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feelin' that Marshall's record on last second plays is about to change...

T

...:cool:

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

T

If I could reach through this computer and punch you I would.

Posted from from my iPhone 4
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Kinda already changed this year with SHJ making some last second daggers to close out key games.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        Who's SHJ?

T

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
      Kinda already changed this year with SHJ making some last second daggers to close out key games.
      Key for sure.

There wouldn't have been any post season ball on ESPN if he hadn't converted, more than once. Wichita produces good basketball players.

Comment

I love the love for TA, I'm really rooting for him in general, not just on the court, and I hope he walks away from WSU/College/BBall with a lifelong success story. Fingers crossed and I can't wait for next season -- hell even some summer scrimmage reports seem too far away haha.

Comment

The title could also have read: "I have a feelin' that Marshall's record on last second plays won't hinge on a player throwing up an ill-advised prayer with a hand in his face..."

Too many letters for a title though.

Teddy is going to have the skill, size, and knack for being "the man" in crunch time. Fans won't be squeezing their collective balls hoping for a miracle. Eventually he'll morph into the greatest decoy in the history of basketball.

Teddy Buckets.

Go get 'em!

T

Comment

If Teddy can defend a 6-8 230 lb role player, we will be stacked.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Yeah no. Lol. :)
              I mean that would be awesome but...
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                He better be able to because to get where we want to go will mean we're going to be playing the kind of teams that have 2 guys fitting that description (6'8", 230), and a lot of em ain't gonna' be a role player.

Comment

SHJ had 1 last-second winner, one so near the last second that it was the game-winning shot. Dennis had one.

If we're going to improve on 3 last-second game winners, that's going to be quite an accomplishment.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Better invest in heart medicine st
                    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    SHJ had 1 last-second winner, one so near the last second that it was the game-winning shot. Dennis had one.

If we're going to improve on 3 last-second game winners, that's going to be quite an accomplishment.
                    Better invest heavily in heart rejuvenation stocks

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Kinda 1/2 off topic, watching Discovery Channel in Tulsa area tonight, and just saw a commercial with Gregg Marshall and a kid in Wichita State gear for Big Brothers/Big Sisters mentoring.
                      Pretty f'n cool!!
                      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Working...
                      X