Murry out for a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
    Peer is great, but most of his "patients" are long gone. Toure is in much better shape than that!
    If they are long gone, then how can they keep "telling us" things about conditions (e.g. in Poland) long ago?
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

It'd be nice to hear an update on Toure and Rags
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

"What's the status on Toure Murry?"
        "He's day to day"
        "So does that mean he will play on Tuesday?"
        "He's day to day"

:cool:

Comment

I think you should ask Carl Hall, since he is the one who took-out Murry.

Comment

I'm sure Carl Hall has better things to worry about like continueing to play like a beast and being the venus fly trap of rebounding. I anticipate Hall will "take out" many guards who try and come into his house over the next two years.

Comment

Yesterday morning I was at the Kansas BEST competition in Koch Arena. Around 9:00am or so, I saw Murry emerge from the tunnel in his workout gear. As he was walking out of the tunnel he had a puzzled/disappointed look on his face as he saw that a crowd of high school students had hijacked his practice time. He then started walking towards the practice facilities.

I know... cool story bro...

Comment

Originally posted by notmyeye View Post
                Yesterday morning I was at the Kansas BEST competition in Koch Arena. Around 9:00am or so, I saw Murry emerge from the tunnel in his workout gear. As he was walking out of the tunnel he had a puzzled/disappointed look on his face as he saw that a crowd of high school students had hijacked his practice time. He then started walking towards the practice facilities.

I know... cool story bro...
                Later he stopped by The Finish Line at Town East Square to check out the Air Jordan's. FWIW, he looked Jim Dandy to me. No, I didn't stock him or ask for his John Henry. The dude had his game face on and looked ready to ball!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

mad props to M Baty for having me by for a practice last week. murry looked like he was in pain.. kyles also was banged up, knee or ankle wrapped and had it elevated.

Comment

Marshall said at the tip off lunch that his injury list that morning had eight or nine players with some sort of injury. Kyles had a big bandage on his forehead but he it didn't look it was bothering him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                      Marshall said at the tip off lunch that his injury list that morning had eight or nine players with some sort of injury. Kyles had a big bandage on his forehead but he it didn't look it was bothering him at all.
                      Ugh, I don't want to hear this crap. Not going into the PR tourney. Get healthy Shox! If our season is "ruined" due to injury it's really going to be one of the biggest let downs in a very, very long time. And .. we better not be "soft".
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Yeah, at this rate no one will get to redshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
                          mad props to M Baty for having me by for a practice last week. murry looked like he was in pain.. kyles also was banged up, knee or ankle wrapped and had it elevated.
                          DK has been in and out pf the hospital for something. Ill try and find out more.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Marshall also said that most of the concerns were minor but the team has really been going at it.

Comment

Murry won’t play Tuesday

Nov. 7, 20114:25 p.m.
                              Wichita State senior Toure Murry will sit out Tuesday’s exhibition game against Emporia State with bruised ribs. He hasn’t practiced since Oct. 27, when he took a hard fall during Shocker Madness. He said playing in the Nov. 13 opener is a possibility.
                              “I’m making progress every day,” he said.

Read more:
                              http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/#ixzz1d3nwPx4l

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Murry won’t play Tuesday

Nov. 7, 20114:25 p.m.
                                Wichita State senior Toure Murry will sit out Tuesday’s exhibition game against Emporia State with bruised ribs. He hasn’t practiced since Oct. 27, when he took a hard fall during Shocker Madness. He said playing in the Nov. 13 opener is a possibility.
                                “I’m making progress every day,” he said.

Read more:
                                http://blogs.kansas.com/shockwaves/#ixzz1d3nwPx4l
                                This does not sound minor to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X