2019-2020 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hopefully the best 2k player translates to the court better than the best fortnite player from last year.

Comment

• Best Commet iMO is Trey Wade:
        I want to win, so let's get it.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; October 21, 2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Seems like a bright group

Comment

• Bilau — probably not going to have trouble attracting the girls, with that accent.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                Bilau — probably not going to have trouble attracting the girls, with that accent.
                Well, at least we know of one "gal" who has been affected by his accent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Well, at least we know of one "gal" who has been affected by his accent!
                  Mekel?

Comment

• Not sure if this comparison has been made, but after watching Jo B play last night, I couldn't help but see a striking resemblance in build, movement, positioning, etc. to former Baylor Bear Jonathon Motley. That kid had a huge jump from Freshman year, and by Jr, he was 2nd team AA iirc. He became dominant very quickly. Not saying Jo gets there for sure, but he looked super active in the scrimmage, and it wouldn't surprise me if his trajectory and overall game looks that way. Just my 2 cents. Shox!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
                      Not sure if this comparison has been made, but after watching Jo B play last night, I couldn't help but see a striking resemblance in build, movement, positioning, etc. to former Baylor Bear Jonathon Motley. That kid had a huge jump from Freshman year, and by Jr, he was 2nd team AA iirc. He became dominant very quickly. Not saying Jo gets there for sure, but he looked super active in the scrimmage, and it wouldn't surprise me if his trajectory and overall game looks that way. Just my 2 cents. Shox!!
                      Sure.

If he's willing to put in the extra hours on his own time and push himself, and not wait for Coach to do it...

Comment

• In the Black and Yellow scrimmage, when a shot went up, you could see Bilau going through the process - find the guy to box out, extend a forearm across that guy's chest, turn back toward the basket, crouch to get into position for a rebound. Udeze was giving him time to think it through and go through all the motions.

Last night all the box out parts were happening, apparently without going through the thought process, and he was immediately working on position to get the board. In the scrimmage, you could see him looking at what was happening in a play and then moving to where he was supposed to go, which was usually to stand in the corner on the baseline as a diversion. In last night's game, he was moving in the flow of the offense. He's progressed A LOT in 3 weeks.

Red shirts should only be used on guys with enough talent that 5 years of scholarship is worth 4 years of play. Bilau looks like the absolute best prospect by that criteria. It looks like he'd be the last guy off the bench this year.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Depends how fast he's coming on

Comment

Working...
                          X