Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Korver! Shakes up the basketball world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Korver! Shakes up the basketball world!

Didn't know where to post this, but this is spreading like wildfire! https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...-utah-jazz-nba

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

There’s a thread in the politics, guns, and beer forum.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Ah didnt see it
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

That was fantastic
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Kyle speaks 100% truth right here

Comment

Outstanding article. Sure glad somebody tried to talk about these issues. Wufan, I have never visited our site called poltics, gun, and beer. I just want to talk about basketball and the shockers. I dont care to have poltical discussions on this site. However racism is simply not just confined to basketball and poltics. It leaves open the question where do you discuss this matter if you play in the NBA? I think that''s what Kyle Korver was trying to do.

And finally if you are a shocker ​​​​​basketball fan where do you post this article since it also is about basketball? We will leave it to you and the moderators where u think this matter should be placed. Go shocks.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

• wufan
              wufan commented
              Editing a comment
              You should visit the forum some time. I’m not sure why you just want to talk about basketball...and racism. Either way the politics forum is there for Shocker fans that want to talk about these types of topics WITHOUT bringing it to the basketball forum. That way people that don’t want to talk about racism don’t have to see it on this forum.

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              Good observation, wufan.

I remember seeing Korver appear in quite a few Shocker games, but I could swear he was wearing someone else's uniform at the time -- kind of like the eternal Grant Gibbs, whom I saw, what, like 800 times? -- which makes it hard to see how this is suited to the WSU Men's Basketball forum.
          Working...
          X