Men's Hoops Picked 2nd behind Creighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Hoops Picked 2nd behind Creighton

No surprise unless you thought the Valley would pick the Trees second instead.

Social media day blog can be seen here. It's not a question and answer blog.....feel free to comment, but it probably won't get posted.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

I like itm I like it a lot. HCGM will be able to spin this into a real motivator when conference play rolls around.

Go Shocks!!!!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

No real arguments with the selections, except Drake might be a bit high at 7 and some will want to flip flop UE to 4 and UNI to 5 but I suspect that's based on reputation (and rightly so).

4-5-6 are completely interchangeable in my opinion.

Comment

CU with 29 1st place votes. WSU 7, Trees 4. Can you vote for your own school in this? I have no idea how a sane person can think ISU is going to finish ahead of both CU and WSU....unless they are an ISU student or fan (and then that kind of goes back to the sane disclaimer).

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            No real arguments with the selections, except Drake might be a bit high at 7 and some will want to flip flop UE to 4 and UNI to 5 but I suspect that's based on reputation (and rightly so).

4-5-6 are completely interchangeable in my opinion.
            Doc, who is it that you would put in front of Drake out of the group behind them (ISU-Red, SIU, BU)?
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I just realized there is live video too which is pretty cool although it appears to be Social Geekville Media Day. Still, props for doing it and for using the WSU intro music. Ironic or just trying to be cool?

They will talk to a few players and then the coaches. Pretty sure they are starting with the ladies.

Comment

Podium press conference up next.

Comment

Marshall will be on at 10:50

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                    Doc, who is it that you would put in front of Drake out of the group behind them (ISU-Red, SIU, BU)?
                    Much like positions 4-5-6 (UNI, UE, MSU) I think 7-8-9 are about the same as well. Personally, I'd put ISUR ahead of DU at this point, with Bradley pretty much tied with Drake. If Taylor Brown is healthy and able to go (big if) Bradley could sneak up a bit.

Comment

Toure' Murry making a nice accounting for himself in the Social Media interview.

Comment

Preseason First Team - Weems, McDermott, Murry, Odum, Ryan.

Wow

Comment

Standup comments from Coach McDermott. Real stand up comments.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Standup comments from Coach McDermott. Real stand up comments.
                            I may be a social media idiot, but while I can find the video from the bottom 5 coaches, I cannot find the one of the top 5.

What did he say?

Comment

Video Link

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Murry starts at 57 min 41 sec
                              Coaches start at 1:10

Comment

Working...
                              X