Sampson to Arkansas heating up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sampson to Arkansas heating up

If any of this is credible. Hope he stays put.

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    http://forums.hogville.net/index.php?topic=679383.1900

If any of this is credible. Hope he stays put.
    I’ve heard for a couple of days that Houston made an offer and he wasn’t prepared (in fact he was a little testy about waiting now) to accept. What did Houston offer? Has it been publicized? If the offer hasn’t been publicized, what has Houston been paying him? Or is it all a secret?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I’ve heard for a couple of days that Houston made an offer and he wasn’t prepared (in fact he was a little testy about waiting now) to accept. What did Houston offer? Has it been publicized? If the offer hasn’t been publicized, what has Houston been paying him?
      I believe their billionaire backer said 6 years 18 million

Comment

He gone.

Houston is just a flash in the pan program with little tradition. In fact, this entire Houston Rising occurred immediately after we taught his team (and probably him) a lesson in Play Angry. They have been surging ever since that monumental ass-whoopin'.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• choida
          choida commented
          Editing a comment
          There is some truth to that... But I don't want to belittle a program I got no issue with... But they did seem different after that first outing

Time for Jans or Forbes to get their big shot
        The Assman

Comment

• Steeleshocker
          Steeleshocker commented
          Editing a comment
          I would prefer not to have to face those guys every season. I like them, and I don't want to have a reason to not like them.

It crazy, there are posts out there that Sampson is done deal to Arkansas for 3.5m/yr. Then there are other posts saying Sampson has pulled out due to some issue with his son.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          It crazy, there are posts out there that Sampson is done deal to Arkansas for 3.5m/yr. Then there are other posts saying Sampson has pulled out due to some issue with his son.
          Probably wants him tagged as head coach in waiting.

Comment

Let him go. Jans would be an upgrade and keep them nationally relevant for many years.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
              ShockingButTrue commented
              Editing a comment
              For sure.

• swiltar71
              swiltar71 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jan's needs to languish in obscurity for a few more years until he can come home.

Corliss Williamson?

Comment

And there you go. Another power conference member awash in ncaa money strapped for cash and goes the cheap route.

Comment

This makes me eager to bring back football. NOT!

Comment

Looks like that link is a day early, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    Let him go. Jans would be an upgrade and keep them nationally relevant for many years.
                    NM
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Chris Jans is 50 years old, just 6 years younger than Gregg Marshall. Unless HCGM plans to leave or retire soon, and I don't think he will, Chris will be nearing the end of his coaching career when Greg calls it quits. Under those cicumstances I don't see Chris returning to WSU. Chris shouldn't wait for us if he gets another good opportunity.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                      X