Whoosier Daddy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoosier Daddy???

No image could better illustrate the difference in the two programs at the moment.

Grown ass men vs Mid Major weaklings
    Attached Files

I picture some old man at IU in a dark room with red wood furniture, shelves filled with books, and him sitting behind a big f$_#k off desk and slamming a dusky tome down and saying "HIRE HIM AWAY NOW!!!"

Referring to, of course, our own Marshall.

Comment

For all the crap we stacked on the IU fans, I do see some in the background clapping in spite of their loss -- as you would expect as their seniors walk off the floor for the very last time. The booing on ES was bush league, but I attribute that to their student section that doesn't know better -- a problem I am admittedly a little envious of. The IU fans that stopped by here were classy, and I suspect they represent the large majority quite well.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Unlike most places, IU put a LOT of fans in the stands for an NIT game. Now it may well be a lot of folks who don't normally get a chance to see games in person, but no matter how or why, kudos to the IU fanbase for keeping support strong for their NIT home games. We beat Indiana at Assembly Hall. Let that sink in...
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I do believe Archie is a good coach. He's in a tough spot at IU; lots of expectations and I'm not sure how supportive their fan base is of "not winning". But, it'll take a lot of work/time to get them relevant again.

Comment

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Who's Your Daddy? performed by Toby Keith. Stream more music from Toby Keith: https://stream.lnk.to/TobyKeithIDSubs...

Comment

Working...
            X