No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Indiana (NIT Quarterfinals) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know if Teddy Allen has been attending these games? During the season he had elected to not travel to away games. Just curious as he seems to missing out on some fun times.

Comment

• AndShock
      AndShock commented
      Editing a comment
      He has not been attending. I hope he goes to MSG.

• Yall think Rod Brown will be back next year? Having a very quiet year for a player they wanted to be the lock down defender.

Comment

• moshock
      moshock commented
      Editing a comment
      Really bro ???? Your 1st post ???

• Comment

• pie n eye
      pie n eye commented
      Editing a comment
      Once a Shocker!

• BOBB
      BOBB commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking for a job?

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

There are always excuses you can throw out for every team. They are still Q1 wins. Saw several fans saying it didn't really count because they were in the NIT and the P5 teams "checked out". Indiana was so "Checked out" they managed to win 2 games before losing a game to us in which they were desperately trying to foul and come back and win.
    The IU fans didnt look like they checked out...
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
      Anyone seen this?
      we are embarrassing. HAHAHA.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dai...ebration-video
      lol where do you find this trash?

literally anyone with a keyboard can type anything. This reeks of some jealous 13 year old Illinois State fan throwing darts at the wall. Zzzzz
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
        Anyone seen this?
        we are embarrassing. HAHAHA.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dai...ebration-video
        Individual is not even worth responding to. The world is FULL of stupid people, and you can't argue with a stupid person about why something is a good thing. I hope the Shocks relish these moments and enjoy them for what they are, because they'll never forget . Having the video as a keepsake is just one more thing to hold on to. Both my kids were part of State Championships in high school, and being able to watch them and relive those moments are just priceless. I've never seen my daughter (who worked her ass off to go to State) cry so hard because she was so happy. Some people are just haters - I hope the players and coaches NEVER forget the moment and what it took to get there. Well done.:poster_wsu:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

lol where do you find this trash?

literally anyone with a keyboard can type anything. This reeks of some jealous 13 year old Illinois State fan throwing darts at the wall. Zzzzz
        Well, he did win a high school title, so OBVIOUSLY he's a basketball purist:)

Comment

• Dude looks like a total loser tool. Then he writes an article like this and removes all doubt. This is just click bait. Don't fall for it. He desperately wants to be relevant and have a "hot take" that someone will talk about. Wisconsin alum so he is used to having sports teams who are just good enough to not suck but never really get over the hump to actually win ANYTHING. Mediocrity at its finest.

Comment

• His ilk are a dime a dozen at Buffalo Wild Wings; watching on TV, spouting off three beer analysis, and proclaiming themselves experts on every team. I bet he calls in to any ESPN radio show that allows him. Check his NCAA bracket; I bet it's busted. Yeah. expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post

Individual is not even worth responding to. The world is FULL of stupid people, and you can't argue with a stupid person about why something is a good thing. I hope the Shocks relish these moments and enjoy them for what they are, because they'll never forget . Having the video as a keepsake is just one more thing to hold on to. Both my kids were part of State Championships in high school, and being able to watch them and relive those moments are just priceless. I've never seen my daughter (who worked her ass off to go to State) cry so hard because she was so happy. Some people are just haters - I hope the players and coaches NEVER forget the moment and what it took to get there. Well done.:poster_wsu:
              'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Just watched coaches post game press conference, a couple things stood out.

-he gives a lot of credit to Markis and Samaje, especially Markis, for their leadership and performance this year.
                -he understands the importance of building a winning culture and that it doesn’t just happen overnight. People may scoff at NIT victories. They’re not worth the time of day because they don’t understand what it takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.'
                  That saying should be posted on walls everywhere, Band.

Comment

• Originally posted by Durtymofo20 View Post
                    Yall think Rod Brown will be back next year? Having a very quiet year for a player they wanted to be the lock down defender.
                    SHOCKERS.jpg

Comment

• So can we all agree to BOOOOO Erik at home games next year???

Comment

• Highlights

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• shock-it-to-me
                        shock-it-to-me commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wouldn’t really call that “highlights“. Just clips of all the made baskets. Highlights would be some of the blocks and none of them are included. At least not in the first several minutes and that’s all I had patience for…
                    Working...
                    X