No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Indiana (NIT Quarterfinals) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m happy they are up by 7, but when you hear that WSU has 8 blocks I the first half, you would think they’d be up more.

Keep up the effort and I like their odds.
    The Assman

Comment

• AM with the hustle play reminded me of Zach Brown vs the chicken hawks. Now finish it men!!!
      Last edited by ShockerDropOut; March 26, 2019, 07:03 PM. Reason: I can’t spell when I am this excited.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• pinstripers
        pinstripers commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe my favorite play ever

• So many times in this situation the home team comes out with their hair on fire. Gotta be ready to snuff it out. The first 4 minutes of this half will be crucial. Hopefully JE is locked and loaded and not too cold.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We are going to be GOOD next year. I think top two in American.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Yeah can you believe the media going crazy over Tacko during NCAA? He was pretty "meh" in AAC.
          Dude looked like an NBA player in those two games.

He’ll make a roster.
          The Assman

Comment

• We gotta get a good start in the 2nd half, I think it will dictate the rest of the game

Comment

• I agree with starting fast. The last thing we need is to let the crowd get back into it.

Comment

• Overall a good half, defense solid, rebounding well. Echenigue needs to stay out of foul trouble and SHJ needs to take what Indiana gives him and quit forcing. Announcers are homer power five boys but there coming around

Comment

• Alright Shocks. One half to take McDuff home. Lets get this done.

Comment

• We will have to see just how great we are without Markis. Just who is going to step up to the plate?

We had better have some scorers in the new freshmen recruits.

Comment

• Looks like we're content with a 7 point halftime moral victory.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Hang on to your assholes folks!
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                          We will have to see just how great we are without Markis. Just who is going to step up to the plate?

We had better have some scorers in the new freshmen recruits.
                          It will happen. Don't worry.

Comment

• DD is SO silky
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Lol Dakich sounds like me earlier this year....just negative about his team.

Comment

Working...
                              X