No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Indiana (NIT Quarterfinals) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just played some seriously solid basketball right there. One more half guys! Lets go!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I think these guys have finally bought into playing angry the past few weeks. Winning ugly is great compared to losing pretty.

Comment

• I like a physical game and a tight whistle. It favors WSU.

Comment

• Booing ES is bush league. That’d be a hell of a place to catch a game, but I’m not sure I can deal with that level of bush league.
          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Shocker Mama
            Shocker Mama commented
            Editing a comment
            Truly idiotic. Can’t believe they would boo a hurt kid.

• 7 point lead and 20 minutes to MSG. I'll take it.

Comment

• I'm happy. You guys happy?

Comment

• How about that hustle D by GodBear to stop an atomic bomb!!! Defensive play of the game. DD is having an amazing defensive game tonight. Love the Play Angry attitude!!!!
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
              I'm a few mins late but that AM hustle all the way back after a turnover to contest the fast break layup was the most Shocker thing I've seen him do. More!!
              Sad thing was it was totally lost on the commentators. Too busy talking amongst themselves like they were BSing at a bar. They didn’t say anything or even acknowledge it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                I'm a few mins late but that AM hustle all the way back after a turnover to contest the fast break layup was the most Shocker thing I've seen him do. More!!
                That is one reason I will take AM over Taco anyday.

Comment

• Honestly, I think we got wooed a little bit by the more silky players and shooters we started bringing in. Takes a while to get used to this style again.

But this is Shocker roots. And I am good with going back to our roots. Cant teach toughness. They can work on their shot.

PLAY ANGRY BOYS!
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    I'm happy. You guys happy?
                    After 40 minutes, yes I would be.

Only 20 minutes. No moral victories.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Team is playing at a high level on both sides of the court. Keep it going! By the way I thought a Indiana 3 had a foot on the line and maybe I missed it but when Indiana went from 9 points to 10 I didn’t see a free throw ?

Comment

• I like it. Some layups, some bricks, some bonehead plays.

Some awesome Defense!

And enough big shots to win the game.

All we need
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• If we have the attitude that this game is over, we will be in big trouble. Gotta come out ballin again.
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• This team has some major heart. Something has changed in the latter part of the season. The guys appear to have fully bought in to the "Play Angry" philosophy and it's paying dividends.

Comment

Working...
                            X