No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Indiana (NIT Quarterfinals) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These refs aren't calling shite right now.

Comment

• Dex is in BEAST mode!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Lost so much respect for IU fans for booing ES (still booing..) That's hot garbage.

Comment

• SHUT THE **** UP
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ESPN commentators can’t believe IU booing “a kid who just got hurt”! Says everything about a program.
            When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Refs are letting us block. Ill take the lack of calls...
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Hey not bad, you can always play better....but folks, our defense....hot damn

Comment

• Good half. Anyone who says otherwise deserves a kick in the grapes
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Empty last possession.

Comment

• 7 Point lead at halftime, I can sure live with that.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I was worried when JE went out with his 2nd foul, but the Shocks have risen to the challenge. Dennis blocking shots, McD knocking 'em down, AM with the hustle play of the year.

Comment

• I'm a few mins late but that AM hustle all the way back after a turnover to contest the fast break layup was the most Shocker thing I've seen him do. More!!

Comment

• I think ES and the rest of the team are feeding off of the dumbass hick booing. So in that respect, keep up the dumbassery IU.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                              Maizerunner08 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              This. Dumb crowd is having the opposite impact. You had to love the ES three. Talk about a big middle finger to the crowd.

• You know what, we do look like some of our teams from the past few years. Lotta defense, not so pretty offense. It seem to work.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Gotta come put ready to play. Indiana likes to play from behind. Be ready Shox!
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X