Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State at Indiana (NIT Quarterfinals) Game Thread

When: Tue, March 26, 6pm – 8pm
    Where: Bloomington, IN, Assembly Hall (map)
    TV: ESPN
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM

Streaming Video: http://www.espn.com/watch/

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

The good news is that there is no women's field hockey or junior cheerleading competition on right before our game. Should be starting on time.

Comment

Aren't they broadcasting the Greater International Falls Tiddlywinks Tournament right before us? What if it goes into extra tiddles?
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• DJShocker10
        DJShocker10 commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s safe to say that would get my tiddles twisted. Priorities, ESPN!

ROAD WARRIORS!! LET'S DO THIS!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
        Aren't they broadcasting the Greater International Falls Tiddlywinks Tournament right before us? What if it goes into extra tiddles?
        No problem! Just turn off your 80" TV, and turn on your 2" mobile device, install the ESPN App, try and figure out what that provider password you haven't used in 2 years is, then since you can't remember it just try and remember what email address you used for that provider account is so you can reset your password, fetch another beer while your wife checks HER email -- which obviously isn't it, then pour a little whiskey to relieve the headache, turn the 80"er back on to see if the women's freakin' softball game has made it to the bottom of the 7th just to find out it hasnt even made it to the top of (intermission while I down another dram of whiskey) 7th, then finally remember your password and then navigate through 50 *hic* irrelevant links of sports teams you have never heard of (chug) and finally gather the family around your 2"er!

Comment

Where is the place to be this evening for Shocker fans in Dallas?

Comment

Might as well get this over with now....

"WHAT THE &*^$^**# WAS THAT!!???" Is THAT the BEST shot we can get!!!?? Timeout Coach! CALL A TIMEOUT! Really? REALLY? THAAAT'S the play we draw up out of a timeout??? Can we please PLEASE just inbound the !&*&#$(* ball?? Do we have anybody that can bring the ball up the floor without doing THAT???! And my personal favorite....why is it that every game, EVERY GAME someone goes off and has a career night against us??

OK - my bad is out of the way and out of my system, NOW I can enjoy the game. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Where is the place to be this evening for Shocker fans in Dallas?
          My house....lol
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post

"WHAT THE &*^$^**# WAS THAT!!???" Is THAT the BEST shot we can get!!!?? Timeout Coach! CALL A TIMEOUT! Really? REALLY? THAAAT'S the play we draw up out of a timeout??? Can we please PLEASE just inbound the !&*&#$(* ball?? Do we have anybody that can bring the ball up the floor without doing THAT???! And my personal favorite....why is it that every game, EVERY GAME someone goes off and has a career night against us??

OK - my bad is out of the way and out of my system, NOW I can enjoy the game. :wsu_posters:
            OFFICIALS! You forgot the officials that are ALWAYS against us!

Comment

No problem! Just turn off your 80" TV, and turn on your 2" mobile device, install the ESPN App, try and figure out what that provider password you haven't used in 2 years is, then since you can't remember it just try and remember what email address you used for that provider account is so you can reset your password, fetch another beer while your wife checks HER email -- which obviously isn't it, then pour a little whiskey to relieve the headache, turn the 80"er back on to see if the women's freakin' softball game has made it to the bottom of the 7th just to find out it hasnt even made it to the top of (intermission while I down another dram of whiskey) 7th, then finally remember your password and then navigate through 50 *hic* irrelevant links of sports teams you have never heard of (chug) and finally gather the family around your 2"er!
              Definitely been there. Done it enough times to finally have the bugs worked out.

ESPN app for PS4. Pretty sweet, never even bothered to switch over to the Dish feed. HD clear as a bell.

Casting from the phone to any newer TV is pretty slick. As is chromecast, fire stick, roku.

Real question is why am I still paying for Dish?
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• RoyalShock
                RoyalShock commented
                Editing a comment
                What I don't understand is why the ESPN Android app works with Chromecast but the WatchESPN viewer on their web page does not.

• Kung Wu
                Kung Wu commented
                Editing a comment
                Because then Google couldn't steal all the information off your phone!

• atlwsu
                atlwsu commented
                Editing a comment
                I just change providers. Spent 1 hour at their store and 2 on the phone at home before I was able to get connected 15 minutes before the Furman game.

Very nice well spoken young lady in Belgrade kept me from having a heart attack and solved the problem, which was well off the script - you know the typical "unplug it, wait 10 seconds and plug it back in" advice you normally get.

Oh man, my hunt on Sunday was something as well. I got into the ESPN app via the Fire TV stick, but I do swear tiddlywinks (between Hofstra and Iona I think) was in there! It was like this between me with the control and my wife and son hollering at me.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post

Maybe Kung can add a drop down menu or autofill for the more common exclamations. Call it the "*****-O-Matic" or something.

Comment

• NCAABound
                  NCAABound commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would say just add voice-to-text...but a lot of mine would be well beyond R-rated. Actually having to type makes me stop at times. Although some (or a lot) of my stupid thoughts sneak past the filter.

• WstateU
                  WstateU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My wife tells me to pipe down and quit making dumb comments; oh, but it's ok for her to say in a screaming voice, "don't throw the ball into the corner!" :)
                  She was a basketball coach back in the 'peach basket' days.

• OregonShocker
                  OregonShocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You missed one... "Can ANYONE make a f***ing FREE THROW?!"

Any news if langford is playing?

Comment

Let's do this!

Comment

Nice crowd!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                  X