Coaches Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as a reference, here is last year's preseason coaches' poll:

Find the complete NCAAM Preseason rankings on ESPN. Includes the full votes and trend for the top 25 NCAAM teams.

While we were getting preseason votes last year, note that UCONN didn't receive a single vote.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      Just as a reference, here is last year's preseason coaches' poll:

Find the complete NCAAM Preseason rankings on ESPN. Includes the full votes and trend for the top 25 NCAAM teams.

While we were getting preseason votes last year, note that UCONN didn't receive a single vote.
      Exactly,

Okay Shockerneter's:

Last year, there were 51 teams that received votes in the Pre-Season Poll. Of those teams, 18 teams or 35.3% did not garner any votes in the Final (week 19) Poll.

In the Final (week 19) poll, there were 41 teams that received votes. Of those teams, there were 8 teams or 19.5% that did not garner any votes in the Pre-Season Poll.

It would have been nice for Coach Marshall and the rest of "The Marshall's Posse" to be recognized for their immediate past work, as well as the “Coffin-filling” they are about to do.

So Saith, “the WuShock Reaper”

Comment

We just need to be Road Warriors again like last year and protect our court. If we do that we will show the polls that we belong

Comment

I'd like to thank Eamonn for the love. It's nice for someone from ESPN that has our back. I also am quite surprised that we didn't even receive a single vote (thanks Benny Jacobsen). However, we have a lot to prove. We shouldn't be getting votes simply based on last year's NIT Championship. I hope it is used as bulletin board material and puts a chip on some guys' shoulders. We also have to actually start winning BIG games, something we failed miserably at last year. We have a pretty decent schedule that should give us some opportunities to prove our Top 25 worth.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
          X