No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Indiana Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't argue with stupid people. ShockBand gave us pretty sound logic as to why. So why give the time of day to what (stupid) people on a Indiana message board have to say. I know, we have our own stupid people on our board, but it's easy to ignore them as well. Ask yourself this:

Which of the two following teams would you rather be?
    Last 10 Years
    Team #1 Overall Record 195-141
    Team #2 Overall Record 280-75

Team #2 Has swept Team #1 in head-to-head matches in the last 10 years. (ok, team 1 is Indiana if you didn't guess)
    Team #2 Is rated as the overall #2 best road team in the entire country the last 10 years (I wonder if Team #1 even cracks the top 50, or dare I say, top 100?)

I won't get in to Sweet 16 appearances or Final Four appearances in the same period of time, but will say that most in Shocker Nation(Team #2) are LUCKY and PROUD to have (so-called Mid-Major) Gregg Marshall as Coach.

Indiana is the creme de la creme of basketball lore - they're REAL butter. Unfortunately, Gregg Marshall is a knife. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Comment

• 1972Shocker
        1972Shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent analysis and illustration of that analysis.

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Great analysis.

Also points to why it's critical for someone to step up next season and replace McDuffie as a threat from deep. Stevenson, Burton, and Allen need to practice about 70,000 threes between May and November.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Dan
        Dan commented
        Editing a comment
        Allen and Gordon are the guys that need to be ready. Stevenson at the 2 will be in the same role he has now, but yes, he has to improve his %. Burton and Torres have to become threats someway somehow.

Agree. It could also be a freshman, but as we've seen and learned, it's tough to count on freshman for much until the flip of the calendar. Can't wait that long next year.

Comment

Thanks, Taylor, what a great analysis.

Comment

Working...
        X