No announcement yet.

Official NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke getting babied by the refs comes back to screw them as they couldn't foul to put MSU at the line

Comment

• Just this close to Purdue winning and no #1's going to the FF.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Sweet!! No UK, no KU, no Dukie, no Michigan, no UNC, no Ohio St. I'm a pretty happy camper. I don't care if my bracket is busted to h*ll.

Comment

• RIP Bluebloods

Comment

• 1) Viginia
            2) Tech
            3) Hitler
            4) Satan
            5) Auburn
            6) MSU

Wish yesterday’s games were already the Final Four.
            The Assman

Comment

• Kung Wu
              Kung Wu commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny!

• N Crestway
              N Crestway commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice...

• Who would have thought we would be playing basketball later in the season than KU, UK, and Duke? Crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              Sweet!! No UK, no KU, no Dukie, no Michigan, no UNC, no Ohio St. I'm a pretty happy camper. I don't care if my bracket is busted to h*ll.
              YeahBut.jpg

Comment

• Kel Varnsen
                Kel Varnsen commented
                Editing a comment
                As much as you are all over Bob Lutz, at least buy him dinner first.

• ShockTalk
                ShockTalk commented
                Editing a comment
                But, but Big 12? Well, yes in some respects, but I seem to remember 3 of their schools have been regularly playing us of late. So give credit where credit is due. I have nothing against Texas Tech.

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                Never appreciated anyone telling anyone who'd listen, unsolicited, that the b12 is #1. Those are the same people that say, "yeah, but we just don't know how good WSU is."

That being said, Tech has surprised me with the way they've played in the tournament. I didn't know they were that good. Dynamite D.

• Note Zion was forty percent at the line with two of five. What was the margin of loss? Uh, right, ONE
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                Note Zion was forty percent at the line with two of five. What was the margin of loss? Uh, right, ONE
                I have no idea how anyone can watch that game and blame anything on Zion. Dude is a generational talent and had several fantastic shots in this game.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Duke loses by 20+ without Zion. Dude is a pure FREAK!
                  The Assman

Comment

• I wonder how long he lasts in the league. He's not that tall. Carrying 285 he's not going to be an athletic freak all that long. I don't know, just seems incredible in college but in the league? Past a couple of seasons?

Comment

• 1979Shocker
                      1979Shocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Whether it's a long time or whether it's a short time, he's still going to make a bunch of money. And that's what it's all about, right?

• N Crestway
                      N Crestway commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He can always lose weight. Seems like Kevin Love lost some bulk once he moved on to the NBA.

• TGOWJ GOSHOX
                      TGOWJ GOSHOX commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dude has a 43" vert, I doubt he loses his athleticism by age 21. Oh and he can shoot pretty well...Ill go long on Zion in the NBA.

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I wonder how long he lasts in the league. He's not that tall. Carrying 285 he's not going to be an athletic freak all that long. I don't know, just seems incredible in college but in the league? Past a couple of seasons?
                    Baring injury, he will be there for a long time.

Comment

• It’s easy to look good against inferior athletes. The NBA is full of Zions...

Comment

• Is Zion a rich man's Julius Randle?

Comment

• Charles Barkley played 16 years. He was listed @ 6'6" and 250 pounds. I think Zion will be around the NBA a long time. I'm glad he was able to get an early start.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• mattdalt
                            mattdalt commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Zion is not Barkley, Barkley was truely a freakish athlete.
                        Working...
                        X