Official NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    Uhhh. Is that in reference to Sullivan from Iowa State in the NIT? I do remember that game. We hauled up there. Was a great game. Dude killed us.
    No the kid from UNI. Matt i think?

Comment

There's another one. What a bunch of *******.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Cincy needs to take a page out of our book and guard Iowa's three point shooters. Too many wide open looks and it's keeping them in the game.

Comment

Mick out foxed himself there.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Cincinnati is pissing me off. They should be resting their starters at this point, but they are playing totally uninspired basketball and letting a bunch of poorly coached nothings beat them.

Embarrassing performance so far. Just praying at this point that they can pull it out, but not with Iowa getting every 50/50 ball and every foul called.

Comment

Cue the annual cincy torumanent dump. Iowa is garbage. It’s like a slightly better version of Furman.

Comment

If Cincy drops this, our chances of getting a 2nd weekend team is slim. Houston would be the only hope. UCF has the nearly impossible task of Duke if they win the first one.

Comment

Welp, game over. Cincy giving up too many uncontested three pointers this half. Killed them.

Comment

Cincy needed to bury Iowa when they had the chance.

Sucks.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Iowa is a bunch of flopping pieces of ****. And the officiating fell for it every time, no pun intended. They'll lose by 40 to Tennessee.

Embarrassing effort by Cincy though. They should have curbstomped these ****ers.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                        Maizerunner08 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Agreed, Officiating is garbage and so is Iowa. Cincy should be ashamed.

• Houston will be carrying the mantle this year. Wish we could have played this uninspired, defensively slow Cincy team last week. They look terrible.

Comment

• 0-2 performance from the American so far. Not the best showing by either team down the stretch either.
                        The Assman

Comment

• My bracket has been blown up by 7-10 games. 0 for 4. Sheesh!

I was most confident with Cincy.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Frustrating for the conference that Cincy can’t get the job done literally 100 miles from home against a weak Iowa team. Ugh.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• WuShock16
                              WuShock16 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ...Had they advanced to next week, they'd have gone to Louisville, which isn't far either. Definitely a blown opportunity...bigly.

• I guess we really are trying to emulate the Big East.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                            X