Taylor Eldridge’s preseason comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Eldridge’s preseason comparisons

I went and reread the article where Taylor Eldridge looked for comparisons to the situation the Shockers came into the season with so few returning minutes. In his comparisons, he pegged 18 regular season wins as a reasonable goal for the Shockers this year. Overall, I think he did a pretty good job in the article on what to expect and puts into perspective how well the team did based on how many minutes the team returned. Good job Taylor and good job Shocks!

It’s basically unheard of for a team coming off a 25-win season to make the NCAA Tournament the following season with as few minutes returning as Wichita State in the 2018-19 season.

Taylor does a hell of a job and is the only reason I still subscribe to the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
      Taylor does a hell of a job and is the only reason I still subscribe to the Eagle
      That and our 13 year pooch goes out every morning to bring it in. We'll get the paper at least as long as she can go out to get it.

Comment

• WstateU
        WstateU commented
        Editing a comment
        I've lost many dogs through the years and haven't had one in about 10 years; I miss 'em all dearly.

• SHOCKvalue
        SHOCKvalue commented
        Editing a comment
        Used to have a Golden Retriever that was the paper getter. He liked to do it; like a task to be rewarded by.

Miss that bag of fur.

• im4wsu
        im4wsu commented
        Editing a comment
        Save some money and recycle old newspapers, toss them out the door the night before.

Taylor IS very amazing.....but you can read him online for pennies on the dollar...

Comment

We are lucky to have Taylor and Paul. And Dustin from Talk Angry too.

Comment

Working...
        X