Shockers vs UAB Ticket Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers vs UAB Ticket Special

FYI, they are running a promo code to get discounted tickets for the $32 price level.

WSU vs. UAB Men's Basketball
    FAMILY 4-PACK OFFER

4 Tickets for $100!

Offer Valid Now Through 11/25

(Valid Online, By Phone, or at the Box Office,
    Only On $32 Ticket Price)

Code: WSU

That's a pretty good indication right there that ticket sales are not going as well as hoped for.

However, for this particular game it is up to the promoter to promote. The Shocker AD department needs to make sure it is clearly communicated, perhaps when they send out season ticket packages that the UAB at IBA gamie is not part of the season ticket package.

Comment

That deal could get me to bite.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        That's a pretty good indication right there that ticket sales are not going as well as hoped for.

However, for this particular game it is up to the promoter to promote. The Shocker AD department needs to make sure it is clearly communicated, perhaps when they send out season ticket packages that the UAB at IBA gamie is not part of the season ticket package.
        I think that's part of the key...I really haven't seen much promotional material yet for this...

but I'll probably jump on that ticket price.

Comment

nm
          Last edited by Ta town; October 19, 2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Sad that they've already got to run ticket specials to fill seats.

Let's just hope they don't have to go the Groupon route like KU football did this year.

Comment

Originally posted by cjp27 View Post

Let's just hope they don't have to go the Groupon route like KU football did this year.
              KSU also had a pretty good one a few years back of 2 free hot dogs and free drink with purchase of a ticket. Or their other one, which was free entry to Men's Basketball game with purchase of Women's basketball ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by cjp27 View Post

Take your grumpiness to bed old man. Those who wanted prime seats paid a little more to get them. Now they open up a special to fill those not in such high demand.

LOTS of big name programs do this. LOTS of big name venues do this. LOTS of big name promoters do this.

Comment

I don't see the Family 4-Pack offer online. Where did you see it?

Comment

I picked up the Family 4 pack + 1 today at lunch. 2nd row in section 218, that will be fine compared to Tulsa game last year. Budget couldn't take full price but i can pull this one off. Can't wait! Go Shox.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                      Or their other one, which was free entry to Men's Basketball game with purchase of Women's basketball ticket.
                      LOL!!!
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

That is going to be the KEY.

I have a feeling less than 1/5 of the season ticket holder population is aware of the game not being apart of the package this year. And if that doesn't happen to be true, then our fanbase is more stubborn and picky than I have ever thought.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

haven't bought my six tickets yet.. was waiting to see if they ran a special for the lower level tickets

Comment

Originally posted by captain View Post
                            I don't see the Family 4-Pack offer online. Where did you see it?
                            The only place you're going to find it online:

Comment

Is there any word of any specials for the KSU game? If both games have specials, then I suspect that's the "norm" for this promoter.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X