WSU vs LSU Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs LSU Highlights

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Very Nice!!! Thank you worldwideballa21 !!! :good:

I like the old guy in the crowd doing a little dance. lol

Who was our player who blocked that shot at the very end of that video?
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

JT Durley. The Beast

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxPride
        JT Durley. The Beast
        Cool - thanks. Great block and catch. Kid's gonna be a good one. :good:
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker
          JT Durley. The Beast
          How good is up to him. He's the real deal and should be an All Valley selection in the future.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Of course those were the highlights from GoShockers web site. Thanks to whomever reposted it on YouTube. :good:
            "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              Originally posted by AZ Shocker
              JT Durley. The Beast
              How good is up to him. He's the real deal and should be an All Valley selection in the future.
              Especially when we get some size in here to help free him up. He's gonna be a dandy if he keeps it up.

Comment

I know and how nice does this sound

Clevin Hannah
                Gal Mekel
                AJ Hawkins
                JT Durley
                Garret Stutz
                "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox

Clevin Hannah
                  Gal Mekel
                  AJ Hawkins
                  JT Durley
                  Garret Stutz
                  With a bench of:

7'0" - Ehimen Orukpe
                  6'9" - Aaron Ellis
                  6'7" - Mantas Griskenas
                  6'6" - Ramon Clemente
                  Toure Murry
                  Wendell Preadom

That's a lot of reliance on 1st or 2nd year players and still a lack of depth in true backcourt players. Hawkins will probably see some time at SG. Hopefully his % from 3 will improve or he will be a slashing threat from SG.

Wait!! What's this?? Clemente becomes a sub? I sure don't want to be the person who breaks that news to Ramon. There's going to be some practice battles for starting frontcourt spots and depth we haven't had in about forever.

I know I left Hatch and Butler off the bench list. I wouldn't be surprised to see another JuCo guard added in spring.

In my opinion, Hatch still has a chance to practice and play himself into a position that would not require signing a JuCo guard. Butler has an opportunity to go to a JuCo for a year before returning to D1 ball.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                    Originally posted by RipEmUpShox

Clevin Hannah
                    Gal Mekel
                    AJ Hawkins
                    JT Durley
                    Garret Stutz
                    With a bench of:

7'0" - Ehimen Orukpe
                    6'9" - Aaron Ellis
                    6'7" - Mantas Griskenas
                    6'6" - Ramon Clemente
                    Toure Murry
                    Wendell Preadom

That's a lot of reliance on 1st or 2nd year players and still a lack of depth in true backcourt players. Hawkins will probably see some time at SG. Hopefully his % from 3 will improve or he will be a slashing threat from SG.

Wait!! What's this?? Clemente becomes a sub? I sure don't want to be the person who breaks that news to Ramon. There's going to be some practice battles for starting frontcourt spots and depth we haven't had in about forever.

I know I left Hatch and Butler off the bench list. I wouldn't be surprised to see another JuCo guard added in spring.

In my opinion, Hatch still has a chance to practice and play himself into a position that would not require signing a JuCo guard. Butler has an opportunity to go to a JuCo for a year before returning to D1 ball.
                    Kyles is a backcourt player. But there will probably be one more juco kid and one more freshman signed in the spring. One backcourt and one frontcourt player. But I would definitely take that bench any day over what we have had in the past. Matter of fact, I would probably take that bench as a starting lineup over some of them that we've had in the past too!

Depending on how this season ends up and how everyone does, that starting lineup for next year is completely up in the air, exception PG.

Comment

Once Ellis figures it all out and brings it together he has a very legit shot at being the starting SF. I wouldn't be surprised to see either Hawk or Gal coming off the bench next year. Those who earn it will start but I'd be comfortable at this point to say that Hannah will. Durley probably will. After that, I wouldn't be as confident to name names. Stutz probably has a shot because he's a true center and has an offensive game.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I like the old guy in the crowd doing a little dance. lol

AZ, ole FSF was bustin some moves simulatenously here at home about the time he appeared doing his routine. Pass the geritol baby before I slip a disc in my sacroilliac !!! What an world-class clip.

Durley and PT displayed some serious ups while stuffing their athletic taller big men. These 2 players for us have been playing bigger then 6'7" all year and are both bright spots to continue to build from this Season. They are using quickness and hustle to prevail.

The play of the year was PT blocking the shot---outlet pass to MB who dribbles with his hawk eye---eyeballing Cooz on the fly---he release the picture perfect half court pass to PJ--who times his skywalking jump to the Tee--and slams home the rock---and brings the House Down!!!!!!!

Reply #11
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                          X