Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU vs Cincinnati Pregame and Game Thread (conf. tourn.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel better about this game FAR AND AWAY than I do about the finish last year.:poster_shocks:

Comment

• We played mediocre basketball this weekend and came within a dick hair of the championship.

We'll he better.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Comment

• Shock Top
          Shock Top commented
          Editing a comment
          Woah. Coach Kelly trying to get a job on the bench?!

• Topshock
          Topshock commented
          Editing a comment
          And that explains a lot about last years team and their relationship with the coaching staff.

• proshox
          proshox commented
          Editing a comment
          He is a passionate player and fan. Nice to see him be honest n

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        We played mediocre basketball this weekend and came within a dick hair of the championship.

We'll he better.
        LOL
        For those of you scoring at home 1 dick hair = 3 points
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

• I think there was contact but you're never getting a foul there unless it's obvious. I was really hoping they'd run a double screen to get MM or ES a 3 look

Comment

• pinstripers
            pinstripers commented
            Editing a comment
            absolutely woulda done it for Cumberland

• Horn28Clem30
            Horn28Clem30 commented
            Editing a comment
            He also faded from it didn't help

• Also satisfying watching KU blow another championship this year. Seems like KU has lifted me up a lot this year.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Very very proud!

Comment

• I will be seeing missed rebound opportunities in my sleep for the next 8 months.

Comment

• My wife’s view on Mick Cronin, “I think I like that little SOB less than I like Bill Self.”

Comment

• Topshock
                  Topshock commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like Cronin

• Dick hair.

Comment

• Disappointing that they nixed the locker room shows for the conference tournament.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Despite the loss, that was a really gutty effort by this young team. So proud of how they played this week. JB really did a great job on Cumberland and Markis finished the game stifling the guy. We just couldn't get a rebound at all. I much prefer nail biters than getting blown out which is actually kinda what I expected, especially once Cincy got that big double digit lead with less than 10 minutes to go. Said that SHJ won't get to the dance but he was a big reason this season wasn't a complete bust. So proud of the young man. Markis, well, he's going to be fine at the next level, he'll get paid, maybe not in the League, but he'll make some money off of his BB skills.

Comment

• Strange that when Lunardi is on the big-screen JoJo, my Mexican hairless, starts yapping...???...
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                        I will be seeing missed rebound opportunities in my sleep for the next 8 months.
                        I am very proud of this tesm. They fought hard. But I agree with your assessment on the rebounds. AM rebounded and DD did too. But JE was terrible. IPBC never attempts to block a shot. Plays with his both hands in the air and let a little guy smash into him. The entire front line better get in the gym this summer and lift. Also it would be nice if some of them would get mean like AB. He plays a bruising style and we need more of that. Go shocks. Again very proud .

Comment

• Feel bad for the players and coaches. We could have cashed it in when we went down double digits but we fought back like Marshall teams do. Proud of the guys and hopefully we get an NIT bid. We know that would be a good stepping stone.

Comment

Working...
                          X