Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU vs Cincinnati Pregame and Game Thread (conf. tourn.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of the fight, we made it a game. Hopefully this isn’t the last game of the season.

Comment

• Been a fun ride! Exceeded my expectations. Hopefully we’ll get an NIT invite!

Comment

• This game was lost withe the 2nd chance points we gave them in the first half.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The fact we had a timeout left was maddening. There multiple times where are players were asking for coaches to fix confusion and they were paying attention. Especially on the last play with ten seconds left. HCGM called a sideline out play. It was under the basket.

Comment

• I’m gassed!

Comment

• 5 to go, KU down 15

Comment

• Our guys fought hard even with heavy legs. That's so hard to do I cannot even tell you. Once your legs go, it's really ... just ... over. But they kept pushing and gave us a chance against one of the top 30-35 teams in the country. Proud of them for not quitting!
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Proud of the team!

Comment

• Great effort, this team has shown fight and more improvement this weekend.

Im going to pass on reading the game thread. I’m sure we are the worst team in the history of basketball according to this board.

Comment

• WstateU
                      WstateU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol

• Shox gave it their all. No denying the effort.

Hope the AAC enjoyed it, cause like the Valley, its all downhill from here. You are all going to be our *****. Book it.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Exceeded expectations. Hurts worse because we definitely had a legitimate shot playing in an AAC title game. That was impossible to believe 2 months ago.

Even in the loss, big picture perspective, I'm a proud and happy Shocker fan tonight.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Our big guys were gassed. They've had endurance issues all season. 3 games in 3 days probably left them without the energy to compete for boards.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• So many things wrong with that loss but also so many things right with the way the Shox are headed. Cincy and Houston are the class of the league and may surprise everyone in the Dance.
                          Enjoy the rest of the season and next year....WATCH OUT!!!
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Our guys fought hard even with heavy legs. That's so hard to do I cannot even tell you. Once your legs go, it's really ... just ... over. But they kept pushing and gave us a chance against one of the top 30-35 teams in the country. Proud of them for not quitting!
                            Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Great effort, this team has shown fight and more improvement this weekend.

Im going to pass on reading the game thread. I’m sure we are the worst team in the history of basketball according to this board.
                            No need to repeat. :good:

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how Cincy and Houston do in the dance. That will be the gauge for the quality of the American.

Comment

Working...
                              X