Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU vs Cincinnati Pregame and Game Thread (conf. tourn.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna take a perfect game to beat Cincy. Shox are hot right now, if not a little lucky. I think that luck runs out today tho. I think Shox drop a tough one today, but hopefully play well enough to convince the NIT selection committee they deserve a bid

Comment

Who ever has Cumberland defending him, needs to make him really work at it. Frustrate him, make him work through picks. If SHJ guards Jenifer and has anything left in the tank to guard like he did guarded yesterday, he should keep him in check. Everyone needs to give their all. Lay it all out there like there's no tomorrow because....well there may not be. Most of all, have fun and remember that moments like this is why you play the game. Play in a manner that you'll have no regrets, not after the game, not tomorrow, not ever. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Wichita State covers.... take that as you will.

Comment

Survive and advance
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

no meaningful cincinnati-wichita state thread on the bearcats' message boards. double lame-o. i know it's a professional sports town.. but, damn..

Comment

Some players other than SHJ, MM, and DD are going to have to step up if WSU is going to advance. Can Echenique play through pain in game number three.

Comment

Shox by a lot!
                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Anyone have tickets through WSU know where their seats are today? Haven’t been able to figure out the pattern of which team gets which bench? So far it hasnt seemed to necessarily be the better seed as home team each game as I would have figured.

Comment

I'll keep the streak of my poor prognostications alive and predict Cincy will win by 10.5 points. They've beaten us by 11 and 10 this year, so I split the difference. The Shox have won the last couple of games when I said they'll lose, so let's hope I'm wrong again.

Comment

We might not lose again. 21-13 and dance

Comment

Hoping you guys win today and tomorrow. Go Shox!

Comment

Need to dominate the boards and commit at least five fewer turnovers. Cumberland will get his
                          points. Need Jennifer to be off today and either Jones or ES to be on for us. Go Shockers !

Comment

They interviewed Cronin during the Houston game. Fully expect them to throw everything at McDuffie. Someone else will need to step up for us to win

Comment

• AndShock
                              AndShock commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I can tell you who’s gonna try...

Go Shox!
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Based on shot selection early, I'm not liking our chances..
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X