No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Temple (Conf. Tourn.) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That clip is freaking awesome!!!! So proud of Samajae! That is gold to a coaching staff.

Comment

• So in other words Shizz was successfully covered by Haynes?

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Haynes prevents Shizz streaks!

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      A great effort by Samajae, indeed. You could see it the whole 2nd half. It's like HCGM gave him the responsibility during halftime and Shizz never easily penetrated again.

Comment

• Topshock
        Topshock commented
        Editing a comment
        Guessing it was an assistant coach that scouted Shizz and realized the kid can't go left. SHJ did a great job implementing the strategy.

• It looked like in the first half, the moment was too big for our first year players including JE and AM. Several of them settled down the second half, what many announcers like to proclaim "growing up".

MM hasn't put two great games together consecutively yet. I hope he can.

Our group called this game after the home loss to Cincinnati, saying we would lose at Cincinnati but beat them if we faced them in the tournament. Hope we were right.

As far as I'm concerned we are playing with house money from here on out. WSU has already accomplished all I thought possible when the season started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
        It looked like in the first half, the moment was too big for our first year players including JE and AM. Several of them settled down the second half, what many announcers like to proclaim "growing up".

MM hasn't put two great games together consecutively yet. I hope he can.

Our group called this game after the home loss to Cincinnati, saying we would lose at Cincinnati but beat them if we faced them in the tournament. Hope we were right.

As far as I'm concerned we are playing with house money from here on out. WSU has already accomplished all I thought possible when the season started.
        Nm
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Time for us to go out and win the MVC reunion tournament!

Comment

• On a whole other note about the tournament, as someone who pays rather close attention to the local media, just noticed KAKE is the only local station in Memphis. KSN and KWCH both at Big 12 though. That's unbelievable to me!

Comment

• Holy cow. That is so freaking weak. Trash. Thanks guys. You suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
                On a whole other note about the tournament, as someone who pays rather close attention to the local media, just noticed KAKE is the only local station in Memphis. KSN and KWCH both at Big 12 though. That's unbelievable to me!
                I don't know if this was related but the KWCH guy posted this and 2 days ago mentioned being on the road 9 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
                  On a whole other note about the tournament, as someone who pays rather close attention to the local media, just noticed KAKE is the only local station in Memphis. KSN and KWCH both at Big 12 though. That's unbelievable to me!
                  Tuned in KWCH this morning and they never mentioned the win yesterday. Only KU. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Tuned in KWCH this morning
                    Your first mistake.

Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                    X