X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
    Echenigue having a ruff night
    But AM supporting nicely.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Great career MM.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• anyplace to watch the senior stuff after the game?

Comment

• I did an oopsie in my panties on that Dexter dunk...

Wish he'd get cleared for liftoff more often.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Rod Brown showing flashes. Honestly, I hope everyone comes back. All these guys have shown something.

Comment

• Take care of Tulane, finish 10-8 and a sixth seed in tourney. Good shot of getting to the semis

Comment

• Well, we beat the Ken and Vegas’s spread. It won’t help much, but at least we shouldn’t drop much.

Comment

• There was a time this year when I would have been happy if we finished .500. Now, we are guaranteed to finish over that mark. And I want more.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                    anyplace to watch the senior stuff after the game?
                    Wondering same thing

Comment

• Nice win. But we need a shooter or two. Looking at our shooting percentage, we should have lit them up. If we shoot like this vs ECU, we have very little chance against real competition.

Comment

• I had to follow the stats online during the first half tonight as I couldn’t be near my television. CBS kept saying that Teddy Allen was in the game. I about had a heart attack.

Comment

• Frustrating moments aside, so grateful for all that Duff and SHJ have given to our school. There’s been a lot of fun games this year and those two have been a big part of it. Hopefully we can get an NIT bid and host some games. 2011 was a blast and I think it would be this year as well. Rod Brown some flashes and bench as a whole played well.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmor1971 View Post

Wondering same thing
                            I was scanning twitter and Taylor Eldridge had it on his live streaming.

Comment

• Shooting 39 and 24 against a 10 win team at home is not inspiring, thankfully they were worse at 35 and 20. Oh well, on to Tulane.

Comment

• Thank you SHJ and MM. You have shown real class at WSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X