X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's just good stuff right there.

How many times do we hear it this year? :wsu_posters: :good: :clap:

You are killing me!

Here I am getting psyched up for a fantastic season and you have go there with a Brad Heartl comment. I hope this is the last year for our dynamic duo.

I just turn the sound down so I don't have to listen to every stupid comment.

Comment

I just don't listen to Dumb and Putz.

I prefer Allison and Streeter on KGSO, who by the way just interviewed Coach Marshall.

Comment

How did that interview go? He is also on KFH with the boys at 9:40.

Comment

Well, i might just listen to compare.... but even with Coach Marshall on there I don't know if I can stomach those two for more than 2 minutes.

Comment

HCGM said we are playing in the Cancun Tourney next year.

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219
              This year's field at the Cancun Challenge isn't too impressive. Hope it's better next year.

Illinois
              Illinois State
              Richmond
              Rutgers
              Hampton
              Lipscomb
              Sacred Heart
              Southern Illinois University Edwardsville

Comment

The tourney looks like the Padre tourney we played in 05-06. Play two games at home, then two games in Cancun. So essentially two tiers of teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
                  This year's field at the Cancun Challenge isn't too impressive. Hope it's better next year.

Illinois
                  Illinois State
                  Richmond
                  Rutgers
                  Hampton
                  Lipscomb
                  Sacred Heart
                  Wow - that's dogsh!t :( Hopefully it is much better next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla

Illinois
                    Illinois State
                    Richmond
                    Rutgers
                    Hampton
                    Lipscomb
                    Sacred Heart
                    It will be. We'll be in it! :yes:

Comment

I thought it was interesting that 3G said Doug Elgin mandated (I may be inserting my own word there but it was along that line) that every school play in an exempt tournament.

Without seeing a pattern, I thought it was interesting that more Valley schools were playing in these tournaments of late.

Interesting that we don't hear these things from Mr. Elgin........I wonder why not?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

I thought it was interesting that 3G said Doug Elgin mandated (I may be inserting my own word there but it was along that line) that every school play in an exempt tournament.

Without seeing a pattern, I thought it was interesting that more Valley schools were playing in these tournaments of late.

Interesting that we don't hear these things from Mr. Elgin........I wonder why not?
                        He would like to wait until AFTER the plan yields results before being accused of cracking the code.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I guess because Coach Marshall isn't into spin and daintiness. http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...cult-schedules

Always good to see 3G and the Shocks leading the way.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

He actually has. He mentioned it in his last Commissioners Corner, that the conference has been actively trying to get schools to schedule better OOC games. I even think he mentions the early season tournaments by name. I may be wrong on that last part, but do know he mentioned scheduling better competition.

P.S. check out the Commissioner Corner videos. They're actually really insightful.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                            X