The Next Shocker NBA Rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Shocker NBA Rep

Who will be the next Shocker to make his NBA debut?
    Jamie Echinique
    3.45%
    Markis McDuffie
    36.21%
    Dexter Dennis
    44.83%
    Other
    15.52%

Vote and discuss....or discuss and vote,

Comment

I voted for MM. When he's not 'THE MAN', he'll be a better 'MAN'.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Markis has a chance as a spot up shooter. I think he’ll do well in the draft camps and workouts. It’s when he has to be “the man” that he struggles. Like Landry, he is not able to play in a role that best fits his skillset.

Comment

MM could make it, not a given. I think Dennis will be a lottery pick after his junior year
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I quit making predictions about the NBA after Landry made it big.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Most likely all three will get selected when their turn comes.

Besides, in the NBA, he does not need to, nor will he, be the man.

Comment

I think Dexter Dennis is just scratching the surface and will surpass Markis talents eventually. I think Markis is a borderline NBA prospect.

Comment

JE is already a junior and while he is a pretty good shottyhoops player, I think the NBA is out of his reach.

Comment

I feel they all will have the opportunity to play professional basketball, but playing in the NBA takes special players. Dexter appears to have a possibility to make the big show but not sure about the others.

Comment

McDuffie to D league, Dennis late 1st round
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

We watch our own guys so closely we see every wart on their game. That can lead to discounting their chances in comparison to players we see less frequently. Consider how many questioned Landry's decision last year. That said, each of these guys need to finish stronger at the rim if they want to reach the NBA. None of them have the all around games of Ron and Fred or the quick-fire shooting prowess of Landry. YET.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                          MM could make it, not a given. I think Dennis will be a lottery pick after his junior year
                          I LOVE Dexter...but this might be crazy talk...

Comment

• WstateU
                            WstateU commented
                            Editing a comment
                            https://media.giphy.com/media/7YBZCh...xa3n/giphy.gif

• newshock1234
                            newshock1234 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Honesty its really not IMO. Hes already ahead of the curve defensively (just needs to learn to use his hands a little better). Hes crazy athletic with solid size with a good outside shot. If in the next 2 years he can improve his handles, i really think he could push to be a lottery pick.

I think MM will be like Toure. He'll get a shot, but I don't think he will get drafted.

JE is not an NBA player from what I've seen. Maybe our PGs aren't doing him any favors, but he is not strong inside.

Dexter, could be. His shot is coming together. He hasn't shown moves to the basket like Shamet could. I'm not sure about his draft status, but he will be at least as good a prospect as MM.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I’m prone to unreasonable expectations and an unrealistic outlook so I’ll say that McDuffie, Echenique and Dennis will all see time in the NBA. I think Dennis has to the potential to make the most impact in the league.

Comment

Working...
                            X