Wichita State vs Memphis Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a great display of BBIQ in the last minute of the game.;
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• proshox
      proshox commented
      Editing a comment
      The last minute didn’t matter much. I agree with Fever. We tied the game then turned it over twice - that was a killer.

I blame HCGM for not calling a timeout early in the second half. His lineups were a mess and we needed to find something to bother Martin.

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
    Someone just fouled Martin in the handshake line. But at least he has already made it to our side of the court.
    They breathed on him and he threw his head back like crazy....and they called it!!!!

Comment

• Our inability NOT to foul in crunch time is amazing. Memphis’ ability to draw imaginary fouls was amazing. Like playing a more talented UNI.

Comment

• Seniors went 7-27 from the field. SHJ 2-13.

Comment

• I revel in the stupidity of the refs with the flops

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
            Seniors went 7-27 from the field. SHJ 2-13.
            Hater
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• champions5
              champions5 commented
              Editing a comment
              Touché

• Tough one to lose. We were bound to regress toward the mean, and our defense certainly did that tonight. Win the last 4 and it would still be a decent season.

Comment

• Did Gregg participate in the handshake line?

Comment

• Can anybody name the only 2 players who shot under 50%? Well besides RB who shot once. Bueller? Edit...sorry RT too

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                  Can anybody name the only 2 players who shot under 50%? Well besides RB who shot once. Bueller? Edit...sorry RT too
                  I feel like we ignored everything we did right on Wednesday and got back more to iso hero ball. It's such a waste.

Granted, there was plenty of blame to go around tonight. MM made shots and forced a lot, per usual. SHJ is just a net negative all the way around.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I need to go back and look, but did Erik start for DD in the second half. Just trying to remember how the defense got so soft to start the second half...

Comment

• SHOCKvalue
                      SHOCKvalue commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes.

• 1. Can't play SHJ and RT at the same time - too big of a defensive liability !!!!!!!!
                    2. Don't understand WHY RT plays so much ????? Wish DD and ES had his minutes
                    3. RB ?????? RT ?????
                    4. Go ahead and blame AM............really ?
                    5. DD, ES and JE played well. AM was pretty good. JB another 9 assists so good.
                    6. Have to win out and get at least one in Memphis or 3-2 and two or three in Memphis
                    Last edited by asiseeit; February 23, 2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• October 2019 cannot come soon enough.

Comment

• The more i think about it, wtf was the lineup to start the second half? No Point Guard and odd matchups all around.

Comment

• 1979Shocker
                          1979Shocker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Marshall doesn't like to start anyone with two fouls when we begin the second half on defense. Sort of like taking a player out in the first half when they get a second foul.

• JE interview spoke volumes...he said he was proud of his point guards who didnt throw up bad shots and passed.

Comment

Working...
                        X