No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Cincinnati Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team has no true leadership... McDuffie is here to help his draft stock...SHJ is trying his best to do what he is asked to do. I hope we keep the players who actually we can build around next year...I know these are kids at heart... But after a week off. The team looks off.

Comment

• Poor shot selection and turnovers, turnovers

Comment

• I guess...
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• ES is playing with some abysmal Bbiq

Comment

• So is stevenson

Comment

• Let’s put Greenberg out there and let him take the charge...over and over.. Maybe it would get him to shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                This team has no true leadership... McDuffie is here to help his draft stock...SHJ is trying his best to do what he is asked to do. I hope we keep the players who actually we can build around next year...I know these are kids at heart... But after a week off. The team looks off.
                SHJ is trying his best what he is asked? To play JUCO ball?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dan
                  Dan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  McDuffie has now hit the top of the backboard and the bottom of the backboard this game. I guess you could say he is forcing it.

• For enyone that thinks we can win the conference tourney, remember this game. There is a big difference between us (a middle tier teams) and the teams at the top.

Comment

• Bounce passes inside do not work....whoever teaches that move to players at a young age needs to be banished from coaching.

Comment

• Which came first, Shockers standing around or SHJ dribbling?
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• LoneStar48
                      LoneStar48 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sometimes it looks like when SHJ has the ball, the other guys figure he's going to shoot and they quit on offense

• AM, you got 3 fouls, don't get your 4th 90 feet from the basket. I appreciate the effort but not the time.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                      Maizerunner08 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree, but I like the effort

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Bounce passes inside do not work....whoever teaches that move to players at a young age needs to be banished from coaching.
                    Bounce passes are okay, but only when made on time, with accuracy and to someone who can catch it
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• shoxlax
                      shoxlax commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Greenberg needs to ask Cumberland to Prom and just get it over with

• We should be getting drilled, we are playing like chit. Can't shoot, can't pass. Rebounding in the first half cost us at least 10 points. Cincy has made those shots we have left wide open.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Cumberland makes McDuffie look like a JV high schooler

Comment

• 1979Shocker
                        1979Shocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wonder if McDuffie would have made more 3's if he was as open as Cumberland was.

• Thankfully this is our last "zero chance to win" game this year in the regular season

Comment

Working...
                      X