WalMart t-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WalMart t-shirts

I don't know where this is (saw it on twitter), or if it's even legit (doesn't look edited), but multiple people need to be demoted. It's no wonder Russell Athletic has fallen so far since they had those awesome coaching shorts in the 80s.

That is just lazy. I guess at least it wasn't on a water tower or anything.

Comment

Whoa. How did someone not stop that? Reminds me of the ridiculous Eco Kat. How did that get approved?

Comment

I don't find it unreasonable that people in China can't spell Wichita. What's unreasonable is that shirt costing $20.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Not sure how those shirts even made the sales floor (well, yeah I do), but it's a bad look on their part as well.

Comment

The only time I would remotely consider wearing that shirt is right after an ice storm.

Comment

• moshock
              moshock commented
              Editing a comment
              nm

Being in the printing business, I don't understand how that happened. WSU would/should have just furnished the logo, unless they sourced it out to an ad agency that works with the manufacturer and distributor exclusively. So someone would have had to LOOK at it and approve this prior to printing/production. Reminds me of the movie Elf where James Caans character approves of a book that has missing pages. Someone may be looking for another means of employment.

Ii understand that WalMart may have just had a license to produce something, but having worked with WSU before, they are pretty particular about which logos can be used on what types of materials.

Comment

I bought my brother a calculator from Rally House....it had WITCHITA STATE on it......

Comment

• JVShocker
                JVShocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Too bad these things aren't like stamps or coins - the misprints are always worth more money. ​​​​​​​

Mike Tyson's apparel company is responsible.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I'd be shocked if this is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  I'd be shocked if this is legit.
                  Kinda looks like the work of some bored, slightly threatened KU fans.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                  X