Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 game win streak!

Man... feels good to be winning again.

Just balancing out my normal negativity with a little positivity. Ying feeling neglected and Yang starting to show...

:wsu_posters::poster_eo::bball_spin:

T

...:cool:

CB started digging through his archives...

In celebration of our win streak I will post a near-naked photo of the Nigerian Nightmare and a couple of Fred (as a little baby). These were taken the summer of 2012.

The photos of Fred aren't that good as they were all incidental. Little did I now... the greatness that was contained in such a tiny, underdeveloped body.

All hail!

T

Comment

Each of our remaining games is winnable. I am not predicting that. It would be great to have a winning conference record.

Comment

• Dave Stalwart
        Dave Stalwart commented
        Editing a comment
        The upside is that almost all of the games are against our closest competition in the standings like SMU, Tulsa, UCONN and Memphis. They will all be tough games but if we win a few of them, it will really affect the standings well. It wouldn’t be so bad if we finish this season around 5th through 7th

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      Man... feels good to be winning again.

Just balancing out my normal negativity with a little positivity. Ying feeling neglected and Yang starting to show...

:wsu_posters::poster_eo::bball_spin:

T

Nice try, pal. Not gonna get a like from me that easy.

Comment

Working...
      X