Blackout Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackout Game

I know yellow shows up on TV a bit better but there’s just something extra cool 10,500 Shocker fanatics all in black IMO. It was pretty cool when we did against Creighton back in the day. This team has fought through a lot of adversity and it’d be cool to have a blackout game for them to let them know that Shocker Nation still has their 6.

With Penny thinking he’s all that and that coaches everywhere envy him, I think the Memphis game would be perfect.

Thoughts?

How do we make this happen?

I think Boatright posts on this board as ShockerFever, maybe he’ll see it?

Comment

• Walker
      Walker commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s messed up pie lol

ShockerFever I am starting to wonder though if your hex avatar isn’t actually working in Boatright’s favor since he was extended recently. Does this 7 more years of Butler?

In the past, the Athletic Department has said it’s too expensive. Maybe Boatwright can explain that one to us.

A fan-led blackout could end up looking bad.

Comment

• WstateU
      WstateU commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as we don’t paint our faces black. :)

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    In the past, the Athletic Department has said it’s too expensive. Maybe Boatwright can explain that one to us.

A fan-led blackout could end up looking bad.
    He really said that? That’s so weird. I’m down for a fan-led blackout. Might not be perfect but with social media should be fairly easy to pick up momentum with it.

Comment

• WstateU
      WstateU commented
      Editing a comment
      I wear black to every game. Once I wore black I never went back.

• Walker
      Walker commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol it’s got that effect for sure!
Working...
X