No announcement yet.

The Alley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could frame that entire sequence and hang it on my wall, I would. It's really one of PJ's best dunks as a Shocker. He comes flying in from the side, shakes the whole goal as he dunks, hangs on the rim for at least 2 seconds and does a 360 spin while he hangs on the rim.

Comment

Just watched the 10pm Sportcenter edition. No alley clip. All NBA, followed by a lame hockey goal and stupid soccer goal.

If your game isn't on ESPN, it's not worth a damn..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Highlights are on goshockers.com

I think it's still listed at UT Highlights though.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
          Highlights are on goshockers.com

I think it's still listed at UT Highlights though.
          Just click on the picture where is says LSU
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Matty B's picture perfect half-court pass. That was a thing of beauty and very difficult feat.

Comment

A bit over looked is the fact that MB threw that oop pass from half freaking court on the button to Cooz. Peyton Manning couldn't have thrown it any better.

I think I was the 1st on up on my feet out of everyone that was there, it was like slow motion to me, one of the very best crowd pleasing plays I've ever seen. I remember taking in the crowd just milliseconds after it went through the hoop and the place looked like a yellow riot.

Comment

I bet if ESPN had immediate access to the video via the AP, regional or national networks it would have made it. But since it was a local cable broadcast I'm betting someone from the Shox media department is going to have to send it through the proper channels in order for ESPN to get a wiff of it. It probably didn't make it in time for their broadcast.

Comment

KAKE 10 has tonight highlights up on their website already, I couldn't find them on KSN or KWCH yet.

"Shox hammer LSU"

Not very good quality due to the video player, but you can see the oop.
                  "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                  -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                    That was the sickest thing I've seen in quite a while. That slam expelled energy from the crowd for the rest of the game. Literally made our knees crumble and buckle.

If Matty B. would've cashed in on that three a few seconds later, I'm 100% certain Koch Arena would have collapsed.. Not joking either..
                    No building could contain that...

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                      I bet if ESPN had immediate access to the video via the AP, regional or national networks it would have made it. But since it was a local cable broadcast I'm betting someone from the Shox media department is going to have to send it through the proper channels in order for ESPN to get a wiff of it. It probably didn't make it in time for their broadcast.
                      Last year one of PJ's dunks with Bruce making the call "from the rafters" did make the top 10 in the morning sports center although it missed the evening.

But we were also a top 25 team at the time...

Comment

Is it up on youtube?
                        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                        Students > Alumni
                        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Wish I could have seen the one he missed. How many dunks were there last night overall?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                            Wish I could have seen the one he missed. How many dunks were there last night overall?
                            3 or 4.

PJ and Durley.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I thought PT put one or two down?

Comment

Working...
                              X