never thought i’d see....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never thought i’d see....

the day when one could attend a shocker basketball game for under $10... so many available tickets for the tcu game. sad sad day my friends.

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
    the day when one could attend a shocker basketball game for under $10... so many available tickets for the tcu game. sad sad day my friends.
    TCU? Next home game is SMU and then Tulsa. TCU = Texas Christian University which is in the big 12. I'm hoping you just typo'd and meant to say SMU but the cheapest tickets on goshockers is 30 bucks so idk what you're talking about.
    Shocker Alumni
    Shocker Club Soccer alumni
    Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

autocorrect put tcu.. i meant smu dallas.. listed mine for next week on stubhub as traveling for business. $7... used to make fun of tulsa and cincinnati for their ticket prices... now is us too.

Comment

... Opps wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
          autocorrect put tcu.. i meant smu dallas.. listed mine for next week on stubhub as traveling for business. $7... used to make fun of tulsa and cincinnati for their ticket prices... now is us too.
          Yikes 7 bucks! Good thing my brother is a student and gets me free student tickets and I use my old shocker ID. I remember when I was in college during the FVV/Baker days and if you didn't get student tickets right when they dropped you'd be SOL. Now my brother told me tickets are usually still available until day of. Which is sad
          Shocker Alumni
          Shocker Club Soccer alumni
          Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

I can’t believe fans aren’t going to the games anymore! How shameful!

Also, I won’t be at the next game.

smh

Comment

If the prices are so cheap, here’s a thought: buy ten or twenty tickets and give them to The Children’s Home, a church youth group, military personnel or anyone else that might actually be thrilled to go to a game for the first time.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                I have donated tikcets to Big Brothers - Big Sisters before and they are happy to get them.

Nearly every game this year has had prices this low on stubhub. We sometimes have had an extra ticket and it has sold for 6 dollars which is the cheapest you can list a ticket for on stubhub. Some games it hasn't even sold

Comment

There was a group of 4 behind me since the reseating I believe. I haven't seen them at a game this year. I noticed their seats are for sale at about $225 per seat. They never seemed like folks that would try to gouge someone. Just interesting.

Great idea shoxlax! If I can find tickets near that price I'll be doing exactly that.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                  C0|dB|00ded commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Price gouging doesn't occur in markets with declining demand.

P.S. How many leather bound books do you have?

T

...:cool:

• UCONN_Husky
                  UCONN_Husky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^ I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

A poem as lovely as a tree?
                Last edited by shockrah; January 28, 2019, 07:48 AM.
                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

This season should put to rest any ideas of trying to expand Koch Arena to 12-13K. I think this year is an anomaly and will be corrected in the near future, but if this kind of struggle ever continued for a extended amount of time (see the 1990s), we would be stuck with an arena that is too big.

Knowing what they know now, I bet the powers-that-be down in Stillwater would think twice about expanding Gallagher-Iba years ago.
                  78-65

Comment

I feel that this year is an anomaly with so many freshmen playing so many minutes and playing one of the toughest schedules in recent history. We’re a few sharp-shooters and point guard away from being on course to competing for a league title. Marshall knows what he’s doing and he knew what this year was going to be like, we were warned. We just didn’t know it would be so frustrating and couldn’t imagine after being so fortunate to have had the success we’ve had. Just a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X