Wichita State vs UConn Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    The BBIQ on this team certainly confirms it's full of freshmen.
    The seniors aren't stellar in the category either.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      We should have practices during the week
      You mean like rehearse passing, shooting and dribbling and such? So as to re enact those same motions during the game in a more perfect manner?

Interesting concept.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This isn’t embarrassing...it’s now the norm.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          The BBIQ on this team certainly confirms it's full of freshmen.
          Sorry Royal, but 2 of the worst BBIQ are seniors

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Also how long did it take for Kentucky to bounce back after that NIT loss to Robert Morris. They never got good ever again right?
            They have an entire team of five-star one-and-done recruits, that makes things a lot different as well as the word “Kentucky” across their chest.

Comment

• Make sure the feet are squared away.. straight up - not swinging to the right.. c’mon mcduff.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
                Make sure the feet are squared away.. straight up - not swinging to the right.. c’mon mcduff.
                I'd say more than 80% of his shot attempts are exactly that. Nothing crazy there. It's normal.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We could guard Vital (sp?), but nahhh

Comment

• It would have been rude to come in and start dominating the conference from the get go anyway.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• getting beat by 30 would be bad

Comment

• I just want to see some progress this season. I’m not saying there hasn’t been any....it just feels like we’ve been mostly stuck in neutral.

Comment

• UConn 2 best defensive games...gave up 46 to Manhattan and then 63 is next best. We are atrocious offensively.

Comment

• Is Dennis the next McDuffie? And by that I mean Charmin Soft.

Comment

• These guys are beat down. You can tell.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• RoyalShock
                                RoyalShock commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Yep, it looks that way. I do think the grind will ultimately benefit the freshmen.

• We are better with AM on the floor. JE has gone missing the past few weeks. I know he had the injury...but, he’s just not into it anymore. And Poor Bear????

Comment

• Topshock
                                Topshock commented
                                Editing a comment
                                And that's about all you need to know as to how bad this team is right now
                            Working...
                            X