Wichita State vs UConn Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
    I saw on Facebook that Teddy Allen is MIA today. Anybody else notice this? Anybody heard anything regarding this? Hopefully he is just sick.
    Perfect.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      Teddy doesn't always travel with the team by design, but I don't know if today is by design or not. I'm more interested in where PB is.

• WichitaHawk
      WichitaHawk commented
      Editing a comment
      Is IPBC not on the bench either?

• karaoke starts at 8:30

Comment

• The last two games remind me of the Mike Cohen era. It's been a brutal 3 halves of basketball. I feel sick

Comment

• This team is imploding and I’m afraid to see how this season/offseason ends. It feels like more than just a bad season. Hopefully I’m just a prisoner of the moment.

Comment

• I don't bet games, but this would be like stealin

Comment

• Gregg is gonna get about $300k per win this year .

Comment

• There is an appearance that we now have two years in a row of brutal team chemistry.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge just said on twitter and I quote "Allen hasn't been coming on road trips recently. I've been told that he didn't like not being able to do anything on the road, so he's been staying home and working on his game."

I mean he could be on the bench to cheer on his team but who knows...
              Shocker Alumni
              Shocker Club Soccer alumni
              Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I didn't see him there at USF either. Probably just didn't make the road trip.
                Per Taylor he's been staying home to work on his game because he hated not being able to do anything on the road

Guess we will see if that's true once the next home game comes around

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
                  Taylor Eldridge just said on twitter and I quote "Allen hasn't been coming on road trips recently. I've been told that he didn't like not being able to do anything on the road, so he's been staying home and working on his game."

I mean he could be on the bench to cheer on his team but who knows...
                  Seems a little suspect to me. I guess that could be the truth....but....
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Per Taylor he's been staying home to work on his game because he hated not being able to do anything on the road
                    This is correct. Nothing to see here and he has been doing great.

Comment

• I wouldn’t want to travel halfway across the country to watch this crap either.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post

This is correct. Nothing to see here and he has been doing great.
                        Lets hope so. Would be stupid for him to transfer since he'd have to sit out another year. Would be really surprised to see him transfer unless its to Creighton since thats real close to Boys Town. I think US fans are just freaking out a little bit by the way were playing and him not being on the bench.
                        Shocker Alumni
                        Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                        Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• No IPBC tonight. He’s on the bench. What’s up there?

Comment

• WichitaHawk
                            WichitaHawk commented
                            Editing a comment
                            In the dog house or sick?

• The past eight years has been flushed down the toilet. I hope I am wrong, but I am not very optimistic about the future. We will have some addition by subtraction next year, but there just isn’t a lot of talent out there. I almost hope someone sees this as the perfect opportunity to get Marshall to jump ship and he takes it. Would give us a chance to make a hard reset while we still have a little positive name recognition. If we continue on this trajectory for even another year, we will be in a hole that will take a decade to get out of and, in the league we are in now, even that might be optimistic.

Comment

• WstateU
                            WstateU commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wow, just wow! You’re a sad little man.
                        Working...
                        X