No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder just traded Chris Paul to Phoenix. Hot rumor before today was maybe Fred to Phoenix, so maybe that interest shifts to OKC? Would love to see him there. Good franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Thunder just traded Chris Paul to Phoenix. Hot rumor before today was maybe Fred to Phoenix, so maybe that interest shifts to OKC? Would love to see him there. Good franchise.
      That would be a good spot to go. They have three firsts and a swap, I think.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

That would be a good spot to go. They have three firsts and a swap, I think.
        They are at least two years away from any semblance of competing and we all know Fred loves to win! Plus, OKC is about to ship their best young player to the Lakers. Don't see Fred going there, but then again, he has made it clear that his priority is to get paid.

Comment

• Landry headed to NY.... At least it's the good NY team. Also of note that he was considered worthy of a 19th draft pick.

Comment

• Great for Landry!! He will see more playing time and be on an absolutely loaded team with KD, Kyrie, and most likely Harden.

Comment

• At the end of his career Landry will be able to say he was teammates with Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Kawhi, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. That list doesn't suck. He better get at least one ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Great for Landry!! He will see more playing time and be on an absolutely loaded team with KD, Kyrie, and most likely Harden.
                Gotta trade LA weather for NY weather though lol.

On a personal life note... He's now gone philadelphia -> LA -> NY in 3 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Gotta trade LA weather for NY weather though lol.

On a personal life note... He's now gone philadelphia -> LA -> NY in 3 years
                  And he went to the Nets and not the Knicks. That's a ++++ Lol!

Comment

• Also, don't take advice from Cle on where to hang out after hours...

Comment

• Precious Achiuwa going to Miami is a match made in heaven. Good god, imagine being able to roll out Precious and Bam Adebayo in your starting 5. I was so impressed with Precious when they came into town, that guy can do anything.

Also not cool seeing us get worked by Achiuwa in his highlights ESPN just played lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                        At the end of his career Landry will be able to say he was teammates with Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Kawhi, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. That list doesn't suck. He better get at least one ring.
                        Teammate with Fred Vanvleet. End of list.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Teammate with Fred Vanvleet. End of list.
                          Yup if I was Landry I'd be more confident in my team's chances to win knowing FVV was on my side

Comment

• There's a decent chance Landry never suits up for the Nets. I think he ends up as trade bait for Harden.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                              There's a decent chance Landry never suits up for the Nets. I think he ends up as trade bait for Harden.
                              That would suck
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

That would suck
                                The 0% income tax wouldn't though!
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X