Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I'm afraid the question has to be asked at this point......what did FHCGM do to prevent WSU from winning multiple national championships during Freddy's 4 years here?
    Kept Shaq on the roster.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Doug Gottlieb hardest hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Kept Shaq on the roster.
        FIFY

Comment

• Unfortunately, Fred was 1 for 10 from the field, 0 for 6 from 3, and scored 7 points combined in the games against Louisville and Kentucky. Armstead was off too, 1 for 10. Not much the coach could do.

Comment

• Is this the most points scored in an NBA game by an ex Shocker?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
              Is this the most points scored in an NBA game by an ex Shocker?
              I would think it has to be; X may have had 40+, but I’m an older-timer and can’t recall a better scoring performance from a former Shocker.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I would think it has to be; X may have had 40+, but I’m an older-timer and can’t recall a better scoring performance from a former Shocker.
                You are correct. X had 41 on several occasions. AC also had 41 points. Warren Jabali had 46 points in an ABA game.
                Last edited by shoxlax; February 2, 2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

X had a career high 41pts in three different games.

Comment

• Carr also had a career high 41 pt game.

Comment

• Stallworth career high: 35 pts

Levingston: 29 (I think)

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

You are correct. X had 41 on several occasions. AC also had 41 points. Warren Jabali had a bunch of points in a few ABA game.
                        Oops missed this. I'm showing three 41 pt games for X. Let me double check.

Comment

• Fred was THE LEAD STORY on Sports Center... a lot of coverage showing all 8 threes and several twisting layups... and the locker room celebration following. Really cool to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

You are correct. X had 41 on several occasions. AC also had 41 points. Warren Jabali had a bunch of points in a few ABA game.
                            Yeah I think my source data is jacked. :(

Comment

• Jabali was one guy I wish I was old enough to have seen play.

Comment

Fred was THE LEAD STORY on Sports Center... a lot of coverage showing all 8 threes and several twisting layups... and the locker room celebration following. Really cool to see.
                                Correction... they showed all 11 threes.

Comment

Working...
                                X