Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [[[[[Fred's Years]]]]]

Perennial Top-25 Power Program. Perennially preseason ranked.

P.S. The 2017-18 season was a fluke. We sucked. Played like Creighton. No Play Angry. Have no idea how we fooled the pollsters (had a little to do with our conference move).

No other period of time in the history of the Wichita State Shockers have we received such AP recognition.

Class dismissed!

Hail Fred.

Pay him.

He goes into the rafters.

T

Comment

• Not saying the following is the difference or only difference, interesting never the less.

Raptors are down at half to the 76ers 57-42. All Raptor players have a +/- of between -4 and -15, except Fred a 0 and he's only played 12 minutes. Lowry's played 20 minutes and is a -9.

Up to today's game, Fred has played in all 21 games, however:
      Games with all main roster players available: 6-4.
      Games with Lowry or Lowry and other main players missing: 9-2.

Comment

• Fred suffers knee contusion.

Comment

• Freddy addresses the injury. Hopefully it's just a matter of Fred taking a turn at "I need a couple days off with all the heavy lifting I'm doing so I'm ready come playoff time".

One reporter says he's heard that Fred will get $25-$30 million per at the end of the season. Strong.
          Fred VanVleet speaks with the media following the Raptors 110-104 loss to the 76ers on Sunday

Comment

• Fred Vanvleet. What a great ambassador for WSU.

Comment

• Has anyone heard the status of Landry Shamet''s injury?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                Has anyone heard the status of Landry Shamet''s injury?
                I thought I read last weekend that he would play on the Clippers' upcoming road trip. But I have no idea when that was going to be.

Comment

• saw Shamet squeezed next to Kawhi on Friday in streets...why can't these guys get more room???

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                    Has anyone heard the status of Landry Shamet''s injury?
                    From everything I've seen, he's pretty much to a day to day status.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

From everything I've seen, he's pretty much to a day to day status.
                      He was initially due back last Saturday I think but as you said is now day to day. Didn't play tonight against the Pacers.

Comment

• Fred and Landry are both still out tonight as their teams play each other.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• What are the chances both LA Clippers and Toronto playing and both Fred and Landry out? Clippers look good.

Comment

• amazing ceremony last night...but where was Fred???? Did I miss him???

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              amazing ceremony last night...but where was Fred???? Did I miss him???
                              Fred bruised his knee over the weekend and sat out Monday and last night. It doesn't sound like it's too serious, as I believe he was a game time decision until late yesterday afternoon.

That being said, how bad was Landry's injury? It seems to me that he's been out for a lot longer than anticipated.
                              "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                              Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post

Fred bruised his knee over the weekend and sat out Monday and last night. It doesn't sound like it's too serious, as I believe he was a game time decision until late yesterday afternoon.

That being said, how bad was Landry's injury? It seems to me that he's been out for a lot longer than anticipated.
                                High ankle sprains usually take much longer to heal... the last time I had one, I hobbled around for about 8 weeks... of course, I'm a few years older than Landry.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X