X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Raptors' Fred VanVleet: Opens season in starting role

VanVleet is starting Tuesday's game against New Orleans, Josh Lewenberg of TSN.ca reports.

VanVleet battled with Norman Powell for a starting role throughout the preseason, and it'll be VanVleet who opens the year as the starting shooting guard. The Wichita State product averaged 11.0 points, 4.8 assists and 2.6 rebounds over 64 games a season ago with the Raptors.

Comment

• Fred lighting it up! Go his ring too!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Comment

• The raptors are Fred's team now. He plays like this all year, he's in the all Star game.

Comment

• If you want to win, you play Fred. Took a lot of people a while to figure this out.

If he becomes anything close to an all-star and starts getting any calls because of it, he'll destroy the league.

Comment

• Through 3 quarters Fred has 26-4-5 no fouls but he just turned his ankle on a cameraman’s foot and is out of the game.

Comment

• Fred currently leading the league in scoring technically...

But just left the game after rolling his ankle on a cameraman sitting on the baseline

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• It's just too good. 34-4-7 and pretty much every possession when Fred has touched the ball, Toronto has scored. When they've gone away from him, they've been dry in OT until Lowry's 3 just now.

THIRTY FREAKING FOUR on 17 shots.

Comment

• Outstanding game!

Comment

• Gotta love that the two NBA opening night games with 2 shockers STARTING. Landry up next

Comment

• LS looking Good!
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Raptors box score. VanVleet with an utterly ridiculous line - 44 minutes. 12/18 FG, 5/7 3FG +/- of +18. raptors won by 8, so w/o Fred the +/- was probably pretty bad.

Box score for the Toronto Raptors vs. New Orleans Pelicans NBA game from October 22, 2019 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X