Cleanthony Early - CloseUp360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanthony Early - CloseUp360

I don't really know anything about CloseUp360, but came across this on twitter today.

will always wonder if it was a setup... totally random, or if dudes saw him flossing at the club.

Comment

• BOBB
      BOBB commented
      Editing a comment
      Setup for sure.

He didn't deserve this, But, a case of Wrong Time - Wrong Place

Comment

Here's the link to the full video:

It was a lifelong dream fulfilled: getting drafted by his hometown New York Knicks. But on December 30, 2015, Cleanthony Early’s life took a frightening turn...

Comment

Hadn't kept tabs on Cle but looks like he is playing for Tokyo in the Japan B Division. 5 games left in their season and he is averaging 30 points and 11 boards. Seems to be doing well. I always wish him the best and hope he gets another shot at the NBA.

Comment

• Bluzrover
          Bluzrover commented
          Editing a comment
          Having lived in Japan for two years, I can think of much worse places to play basketball. Hope he's getting a good paycheck though, living in Japan can be brutally expensive. Thanks for sharing this tidbit. I too am always curious to know where our former Shockers are playing ball.

Thanks for sharing. I highly recommend this very interesting and worthwhile 27+ minute video. He was/is one of my favorite Shockers and this insight into his thoughts really makes one want to root for him even harder. Hope his comeback dream comes true.

Comment

Hopefully he helps the Aftershocks make some money this summer.

Comment

Shouldn't he have a chance at a NBA roster in the future?

Comment

Working...
            X