Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This!

Comment

• Good luck to Ricky but he's not worth a redshirt. Who would you take off the current roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

I saw he mentioned surgery... I wonder if he felt if he had surgery he would lose his spot? Surgery and a redshirt might have done him wonders.
        Would surgery have made him bigger? He was suffering from Frankampathy. I diagnosed it in the middle of last summer. Most walkons suffer similarly.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad FVV was able to overcome his dreadful case. Of course, had he not had it, we may not have had him. Likewise, he may not have caught the "Bet On Yourself" good bug. The rest is history.

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd stick to the probabilities which is to recruit high-major bodies versus wasting a bucket of schollies looking for FVV 2.0. Fred was an anomaly and likely a once in a lifetime player. Lots of mid-majors with bodies like Fred's betting on themselves...

Ricky was a filler due to recruiting misses.

T

...:cool:

• Fred was a once in a lifetime anomaly. The heart and desire trapped in a small body. He was also in the right spot at the right time. Can you imagine if he had wound up with the Knicks

Comment

• another shocker
          another shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          total bullschitt. i looked at his high school highlights and saw an nba talent. he definitely should have been ranked higher than what he was. you couyldnt see that>!

let me tell you something about dexter dennis you might not like... nba lottery pick style

• wufan
          wufan commented
          Editing a comment
          NBA athleticism was not obvious to me in watching his high school highlights. Collegiate talent was obvious. Character was obvious from his interviews. Talent and character aren’t always enough to be one of the best 100 players on earth.

• Izzo taking a stand on inconsistency of transfer rules.

Michigan State coach Tom Izzo abruptly resigned from a coaches board Thursday, angered after the NCAA denied an appeal from forward Joey Hauser to play this season.

Comment

• He's not taking a stand. He's whining because he finally didn't get his way. Hauser had no case other than "Markus Howard is a ballhog and didn't go pro."

I'm sure he's thrown his weight around a lot to try to get guys eligible for Bradley and UC Santa Barbara...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            He's not taking a stand. He's whining because he finally didn't get his way. Hauser had no case other than "Markus Howard is a ballhog and didn't go pro."

I'm sure he's thrown his weight around a lot to try to get guys eligible for Bradley and UC Santa Barbara...
            Haven’t many on this board, maybe even you(?), made similar statements about the transfer process that Izzo made in that article?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Haven’t many on this board, maybe even you(?), made similar statements about the transfer process that Izzo made in that article?
              Maybe so. But pretending someone is making some righteous stand the first time the system impacts them in a way they don't like is fake.

It's the same thing as all these coaches that can't fathom how a team like WSU is as low as a 10 seed when their team has us in their bracket. After they spent all year never voting for a team like WSU in the Top 25, instead spending all their energy talking about how their conference deserves 10 tournament bids.

They are full of **** until they care about it more than 30 seconds before or after it directly impacts them.
              Last edited by Cdizzle; November 21, 2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Maybe so. But pretending someone is making some righteous stand the first time the system impacts them in a way they don't like is fake.

It's the same thing as all these coaches that can't fathom how a team like WSU is as low as a 10 seed when their team has us in their bracket. After they spent all year never voting for a team like WSU in the Top 25, instead spending all their energy talking about how their conference deserves 10 tournament bids.

They are full of **** until they care about it more than 30 seconds before or after it directly impacts them.
                Totally agree. Izzo ain't taking no stand. He is crybaby overrated hypocrite. If that pu$$y wanted to take a stand why was he silent about all the sexual and physical assaults taking place involving his program at MSU. Fuk Izzo, Self, Calapari, Roy, Boeheim, Pitino, Pearl, and K. Did I get them all?

Comment

• A couple of you really jumped at making a statement. Apologies for using the word “stand”. Didn’t realize that wouldn’t sit well. I kneel before you asking for forgiveness and will now crawl back into my hole.

Comment

• How Izzo is able to keep his job is sickening. But the same could be said about head coaches across the country, many of which have programs ranked in the top 10, 20, and even 64 teams. Its just gross. And nobody can do the right and moral thing because of $$$$$$.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerWalkon View Post
                      A couple of you really jumped at making a statement. Apologies for using the word “stand”. Didn’t realize that wouldn’t sit well. I kneel before you asking for forgiveness and will now crawl back into my hole.
                      They are pissed at the messenger (Izzo), not the idea.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                      X