Wichita State vs Oklahoma Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to the next game....
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This is going to be our biggest margin of defeat since....?

Comment

• 1979Shocker
        1979Shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        Marshall's biggest margin of defeat at WSU.

• And Lonnie still has his starters in. Class?
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
        Shocker Mama commented
        Editing a comment
        I noticed that. Jerk.

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      <25% shooting will win you zero games.

May as well shoot only threes, that way you’d have fifty percent more points at the end
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• That kid palms the ball alla time. Finally a call

Comment

• This is just one of those ga,es where we came, left a big turd on the court and went home. Gotta regroup and try to put a dent in the conference. Lots to work on. NIT ceiling, maybe CBI this year.

Comment

• Trying to think when the last time it was when we got hammered this bad. Decade ago?

Comment

• I'm not getting too low on this one. Just part of the lows we knew would happen with bunch of freshman and first year D1 players. These young guys will remember this ass kicking and won't be so wet behind the ears and return the favor.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                This beatdown is absolutely the result of us having unbalanced classes
                And the pig in the python just go a little bigger with Teddy's appeal denied. However, has 3G ever stated he thinks it's a problem.

Comment

• Probably the tamest T Gregg's ever gotten

Comment

• The Shockers are who we thought they were. I can't believe folks actually predicted them winning this game. 9 newcomers to D1 ball and some of ya'll think this team is NIT worthy? Finishing .500 this year will be a huge victory for the Shox.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                      WuDrWu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Softer American schedule should help. .500 would be terribly disappointing all things considered. We’re struggling but still better than that.

• Touchy bunch of refs. Gregg wasn't even animated lol

Comment

• Well, best team we have faced yet and it shows. Haha how is shj either the best player on the court or the worst? Lol no inbetween. These games are good for our young guys. We are playing for the future. This year is laying the groundwork for the spoils to come. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

• Whoever is doing the color has made about a dozen clear, frank and spot on comments like the “why the t there” comment just a minute ago.

Comment

• There is a big opportunity for someone who wants to be our 2nd and 3rd go to guy. Cause we need one.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                          X