Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most likely final Non-Con record for us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most likely final Non-Con record for us?

9-3
    5.97%
    8-4
    40.30%
    7-5
    46.27%
    6-6 or worse
    7.46%

One optimist, two pessimists and a bunch of realists.

I like it.

Comment

I watched the OU-Notre Dame game and IMO the Shockers will prevail. Great defense and good offense will determine the outcome for the Shockers.

Non-conference outcome will be 9-3, Go Shocks!!

Comment

I put down 9-3. Not sure how much stock you should put in my prediction though. If you asked me what their record would be at the end of the season I would put down 36 - 3.

Comment

Well, it won't be 9 and 3.

Comment

50% chance it’s 7-5
            35% chance it’s 6-6 or worse
            15% chance its 8-4

Thats not Kenpom that’s Laxpom

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
              I watched the OU-Notre Dame game and IMO the Shockers will prevail. Great defense and good offense will determine the outcome for the Shockers.

Non-conference outcome will be 9-3, Go Shocks!!
              *Insert coughing up a lung sound here*

Comment

"Power 36: Michigan ranked No. 1, Tennessee now No. 2 as Kentucky falls out in Andy Katz's latest rankings" - NCAA.COM

BY ANDY KATZ | CORRESPONDENT
              DECEMBER 10, 2018

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...ucky-andy-katz

15. Houston (17): The Cougars' climb is yet another testament to just how good Kelvin Sampson has made this program. This is truly a remarkable turnaround and a major plus for the American. Oh, Houston beat Oklahoma State on the road — another true road win for UH.

23. Oklahoma (NR): The Sooners had an impressive week in dispatching Notre Dame and Wichita State. The Sooners have the look of an upper-half Big-12 squad.

36. Cincinnati (NR): Welcome back, Bearcats! Cincinnati has won nine in a row since dropping the opener to Ohio State. The next two games — at Mississippi State and home against UCLA — should be a good indicator as to whether or not the Bearcats climb or stay a bit stagnant.

Keep an eye on
              Tulsa: The Golden Hurricane whiffed on its earlier chances for quality wins against Nevada in Las Vegas and even games against Southern Illinois in Vegas and at Utah. So, beating Oklahoma State and Kansas State at home gives the Golden Hurricane hope that it can truly be an AAC contender.

Comment

Working...
              X