Just for fun Depth Chart 2012-13 Shockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun Depth Chart 2012-13 Shockers

Well, this is highly speculative, and just for fun, but here's MY depth chart for 2012-13. Note that I haven't even seen highlight videos on a few of these players:

PG: Armstead, Van Vleet, Cotton
    SG: Williams, Wessel, Baker
    SF: Early, Ede
    PF: Ellis :D , Anacreon, White
    C: Hall, EO, Henry

That third team, while young, has the talent to be mid-pack in the Valley, and one he!! of a second team! It all starts with inking PE, followed by a Valley Championship and Sweet 16 lead by Stutz, Smith, Murry, Kyles, and Ragland, and culminates in several banners being hung by HCGM throughout the 20-teens!!!!!!!!!!
    Livin the dream

Re: Just for fun Depth Chart 2012-13 Shockers

Originally posted by wufan
    ...followed by a Valley Championship and an Elite Eight
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I just realized that of all those players, only EO and Williams have warn the Black and Gold. Very speculative, but full of potential!
      Livin the dream

Comment

After the article in the Ellis thread I might have to update my depth chart and move Early to the two and Ellis to the three...or we are going to have to start calling our PFs wings.
        Livin the dream

Comment

It looks like our future SF will be 6-8 (Ellis), or we might go short at 6-7 (Green).
          In the fast lane

Comment

After the article in the Ellis thread I might have to update my depth chart and move Early to the two and Ellis to the three...or we are going to have to start calling our PFs wings.
            Or, if you go by http://www.collegiatehoops.net/2011/...for-ellis.html, some coaches think Ellis could play the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
              Or, if you go by http://www.collegiatehoops.net/2011/...for-ellis.html, some coaches think Ellis could play the 2.
              I saw that! Big suprise, but Fonda has already said that PE will be playing "wing" at WSU. I guess that decision will be between Perry and HCGM.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Updated list for 2012/2013:

SG: Williams, Wessel, Baker, Mitchell
                SF: Early, Ede, Green
                PF: Hall *, Anacreon, White
                C: EO, Henry

* Seem to remember something about Hall when we first recruited him, that he wanted to play Power Forward position, and not Center.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                  Updated list for 2012/2013:

SG: Williams, Wessel, Baker, Mitchell
                  SF: Early, Ede, Green
                  PF: Hall *, Anacreon, White
                  C: EO, Henry

* Seem to remember something about Hall when we first recruited him, that he wanted to play Power Forward position, and not Center.
                  Thanks for the update! *I also remember the PF/C thing with Hall, but I still see him getting significant time there. Also, I think Mitchell will move up the list.

Starters will be Hall, Early, and Williams...plus two more ;-)
                  Livin the dream

Comment

EO and a guard... FVV?
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Armstead.

If VanVleet can beat out Armstead for the starting spot next year, pencil him in for 3 years on first team MVC. I only having been thinking 2 years.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Touche. Silly me. I forgotted

Comment

Working...
                        X