LSU game on ShockerVision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU game on ShockerVision?

The UAB game is listed but the LSU game is not.

Anybody have the poop?

:wsu_posters:

I don't know about Shockervision but it is on Cox 22.

Comment

Re: LSU game on ShockerVision?

Originally posted by Anthroshock

Anybody have the poop?

Game is on Cox 22. Games shown on Cox 22 and KWCH won't be broadcast on ShockerVision.

Comment

Re: LSU game on ShockerVision?

Originally posted by Zardoz
        Originally posted by Anthroshock

Anybody have the poop?

Game is on Cox 22. Games shown on Cox 22 and KWCH won't be broadcast on ShockerVision.
        Are you serious? What a crock of sh**!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :-x :-x :-x

You're telling me that I can't get a service that I pay for, because it's being pre-empted by a station that I don't get?

The whole point of ShockerVision was for fans out of the area to be able to view Shocker Athletics. Obviously, if I'm out of the area, I'm not going to get Cox 22.

This really frustrates me. There's no point to this, as it costs the Athletic Department very little to offer this service, while we pay almost $80.00 per school year.

Is there some sort of licensing agreement that the AD has with Cox? Or is this just something the AD thinks is best for the programs at WSU?

:-x

Comment

I believe it's part of the deal with Cox. I agree though that they should look into it. I could understand that they may black it out in this area, but it should still be available to those outside the area.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Anybody got a good email address in the Athletic Department, that I could send a note to (other than JS, I don't really feel the need to disturb him with something so inconsequential), regarding this issue?

Comment

In case you guys have missed a decent percentage of my posts on this subject:

Cox = Scum of the earth.

That is bad if they're blacking out SV simply because it's on air in the Wichita area. For non-Cox customers, you're basically screwed - totally - tv and internet.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                In case you guys have missed a decent percentage of my posts on this subject:

Cox = Scum of the earth.

That is bad if they're blacking out SV simply because it's on air in the Wichita area. For non-Cox customers, you're basically screwed - totally - tv and internet.
                I agree for te most part. It really ticks me off that they can't even get the games in the on screen guide.

Comment

I don't see the point in making the two exclusive. I mean, who's going to pay for ShockerVision if they can watch it for free on Cox 22? There isn't any competition there that I can see.

Comment

It's sucks and what is worse it's pretty hard figure out the why to it.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Watching COX 22 doesn't really help me where I am.

I would send off an email to the Atheletic Department but my sleep schedule is so messed up from staying up to get my dose of the Shocks.

Comment

Cox 22 says we are playing Indiana State from 6 to 8:30 tonight, they just suck.

Comment

Working...
                        X