Annual Charity auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Charity auction

I know this is a long way off but I have a couple items that I have had a long time and would like to gauge interest on donating. If someone could point me to one of the guys that is very familiar with the auction, not really sure how to go about it

Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
    I know this is a long way off but I have a couple items that I have had a long time and would like to gauge interest on donating. If someone could point me to one of the guys that is very familiar with the auction, not really sure how to go about it
    I would start here; Alex can assist you or he can get you to the correct person.

Alex Johnson has been with Wichita State Athletics since October 2009 and serves as the Associate Athletic Director for Development and Revenue Generation. Johnson
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Or, you could donate them to me and I could figure out what to do with them! :)
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Or, you could donate them to me and I could figure out what to do with them! :)
        Yes can I have back my Fairmount College football jersey I let you borrow please?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Yes can I have back my Fairmount College football jersey I let you borrow please?
        Umm, well, I, I, I took it with me on a trip to New Orleans one year, right after they had this big hurricane where I came across an elderly and frail nun who was bleeding profusely because an axe that was sent flying through the winds just happened to fall at her foot and chopped her pinky toe off. Well I knew she was going to bleed out if I didn't do something, so without hesitation and knowing it's what you would want me to do I quickly ripped the (heretofore completely properly cared for) football jersey right off my torso and quickly shredded it into little strips to apply a tourniquet to save this poor, poor lady's life. Convinced I was sent from God to save this lady, she totally asked to keep the rest of the jersey so that she could be "remembered of the hero from Fairmount College for ever and ever amen". But being the humble man I am I completely explained that it wasn't me that saved her life, but this guy named Shoxlax who let me borrow the Fairmount College jersey -- he was the real hero of this story. She nodded in agreement and blessed Shoxlax that he "may live a long and prosperous life" and said that Fairmount College will always have a sacred spot in the hearts of the Sisters of the Unforgotten Kingdom of the Most Blessed On High Convent.

So I just wanted to pass that along and let you know that you saved her life and I don't have the shirt anymore.
        Last edited by Kung Wu; November 26, 2018, 07:43 PM.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
        X