No Detailed Box Score this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Detailed Box Score this year?

Why is it impossible to get a detailed box score like we used to get? I'm talking about FG%, 3 pt. FG %, minutes, rebounds, Blocked shots, assists, etc. for both individual and team.

I think last year, you could find a detailed box score on Goshockers almost immediately after the game and in the Wichita Eagle the next day. Now, neither place has one. What's going on?

What gives Taylor Eldiridge and Paul Suellentrop?

Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers NCAAM game from November 16, 2018 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

If you go to the game recap on goshockers there is a link to a PDF of the full boxscore.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Found them. Thanks

Comment

I like the "Box Score" you get by going to the Shocker schedule, look at any completed game and it will list a box score to click. That page will include the regular box, 1st half box, 2nd half box, Play-by-Play, and Play Analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            I like the "Box Score" you get by going to the Shocker schedule, look at any completed game and it will list a box score to click. That page will include the regular box, 1st half box, 2nd half box, Play-by-Play, and Play Analysis.
            Go to the Game Recap on GoShockers.com: https://goshockers.com/news/2018/11/...ian-state.aspx

Click on the Box Score link in the light blue box at the bottom right corner of the picture that is at the top of the page. You should get the following:

Alternatively, you can go to the Schedule on GoShockers.com and click on the box score there and it should take you to this same box score. This is particularly helpful if look for an older game.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 17, 2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• ShockTalk
              ShockTalk commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for including link, 72. That's what I should have done. Yup, I'm always going back through past game stats.

• 1972Shocker
              1972Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              I also prefer these more detailed box scores as well over the 1 page PDF box score.

You can also get all the Wichita State stats here and schedule results here.

Comment

I like LiveStats up on my computer while watching a game on TV and listening to Kennedy. Live Stats has some freally good stats in addition to a full box score and you can check complete stats in real time during the game.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
              X